Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

Nothing impressive ... Just some old P.O.S on coilovers.

With coke cans stuck on your exhaust line.

No , i daily drive this car , this is my only car . Going to work with it ,Going where ever i want to even if its scrape or need to be more becareful i go in the same place i want to go by the same street i was taking before . Nothing change , exept driving slowly and i drive as slow as i was driving before . Of course driving a car that low i might have scrape some parts later .. but its a part of the game . Thats how i like to roll

I won't argue, but name a few roads you cleary can't ''roll'' onto, unless if you're being slow to a dangerous point for the other drivers sharing the road with you:

-Pont Mercier
-Pont Champlain
-Pont Victoria direction sud
-Pont Jacques Cartier direction sud
-boulevard Papineau entre la 40 et Henry-Bourrassa
-Chemin Chambly
-Tout l'entourage de l'aéroport de Dorval
-rue St-Jacques dans le vieux-Montréal (tout le vieux port en fait)
-Échangeur 132/autoroute 25
-boulevard Henry-Bourassa
-autoroute 20 entre la 13 et la 720.
-boulevard Notre-Dame à Montréal

and it goes on and on and on.

One day you'll realize.

No hate though, I just think you're taking the car the opposite way than what it was designed to be.

I'm a Hot Rod guy. A lot of very low Hot Rods are scraping the ground almost all of the time. This is 2k12 hot rodding. I dig. And how many of you once told "Yeah I'd lower the car if roads were nicer, like if I was in california." ? Well, he did it, doesn't give a flying fuck and rolls it on shitty roads. I think it's stupid because I'm jealous I don't have the money to roll lower and do the repairs that goes with it. My two cents.

its not that low, car is on uneven-coblestone which is why it appears low and scrapes

ive seen static cars so low they scrape on smooth highway.. obviously we were just playing around that day not dumb enough to roll around like that daily

low%20is%20a%20lifestyle.jpg

41.jpg

^^"THIS IS SO FKIN AWESOME"

dscf0688.jpg

^^ "This is so gay"

...I guess this is normal in Quebec.... well... on MR.

I've figured out a pattern on MR...but im no psychologist:

Low self esteem seems to be directly correlated with how low the car is, thus acquiring as much attention as possible.

Not saying this applies to everyone...but seems like 95% of the people fit in that bracket.

I got an inspection by an officer of the law for being too low...ticket said my car was a danger on the road....curious to see what your ticket is going to say lol

I got a inspection last years for being too low i pass at 100% and 4 days ago i got a inspection i pass at 100% . Now , im lower than i was before , i might get one day another inspection thats for sure , but anyways slammed now , or lower before they still gonna give a inspection . Everytime a cops stop me , they are speechless lol and take picture . I love to push limit when its come to how low a car can be drivin' daily .

And Track3000 i scrape daily on smooth highways .

Not hating on Sam but he is one of those Stance/ VIP nerds... For him to say anything nice about a car it has to be low, has to have on-par fitment, proper, pas his test etc...

Anything else is not good enough for him; he is one of the hardcore stance guys and if he's going to critique other cars for not being low/stanced/VIP, then he at least has to step his game up and be the lowest with proper fitment, which he has done.

I liked your car last year Sam, it was nice with the Benz wheels. I am not really into BMWs at all but I thought it looked clean and original. I think it looks nice now but it would be completely useless for me.

If it makes you happy man, props and have fun with it! If you're only doing it to impress people on the internet (and I'm not saying you are, but lots of people mod for this reason only) then you're doing it wrong. Either way, I saw it last night and it looks baller, but it must be a bitch to drive!

@MontrealB15 Thanks for the Answer Respectful . Yes im one of those Guys who like Stance and love to push limit for me , But im one of those guys who like Other Car Style and Fonctional as long as its done right , Even if i really love the "low n Slow " Thing. Thats why on Whips&Chocolate We love to post mostly every car style when we have a chance . Cause everyone got his own style , Nobody drive our car same as other people , Nobody mods a Car for the same Reason , Some are for Performance , Track , Drift , Drag , Cruising.. and we respect that .

Im the First One to be a Part of RoyalFlush Crew in all Canada , who have been create in California ( If you know that crew ) . To be so low that people dont know how the fuck you can drive that daily , is one of the requierement to be Reppin' RoyalFlush to the Fullest . I dont do it for other people , im doing it for me cause thats how i like my car . Last Years i was on bags , was rolling Air Out daily , got problem with them . Sold them , Got back to coilovers and im lower than i was on bags now . Of course its not for everyone , But for me this is how i like it.

Thanks for the compliment and the fact that you respect how i love my car. :)

I've figured out a pattern on MR...but im no psychologist:

Low self esteem seems to be directly correlated with how low the car is, thus acquiring as much attention as possible.

Not saying this applies to everyone...but seems like 95% of the people fit in that bracket.

Pretty accurate. This is pretty much gonna be the future ti-coune thing. Fart cans, big ass spoilers, being as flashy as fuck, being so low you're scraping all the time. All ways that scream for attention.

To each their own. If long as he enjoys it, then it's all good. The car looks awesome. Takes serious balls to drive around like that in Montreal. I dropped my car at a little over 2 inches on coils and still not slammed (seeing how the car came stock with an SUV's suspension) and I hate it already Lol.

Car looks dope BTW brah!! Slap on some alloys on that bitch!

I really like Sam's car, this guy definetly know what he's doing and have good taste when it comes to cars.

So many hate on this thread it's crazy, personnaly I would never drive my car like this but it looks damn nice! Props to the the owner driving like this.

Keep it up, having so many haters on your ass just like local hero show how you guys have nice cars and catched everyones attention *tu*

Its pretty low, but we also got a good view of the Orange peel paint job.... and seem like you chipped your fender being so low

Its need a Detailing . Thats what i need , paint job is brand new from 3 years ago . as for the fender well of course its got some small chip paint on how im driving it . But its mostly one of the Cleanest E36 around here .

Red Lemon , thanks alot i really appreciate !

Sam , to be honest i liked your car last summer x10000000 better then this year . 1st : this chrome wheels without any fkng REAL lip dosent give look at ALL for this car . specialy to 2 door car. i know u wanna be differant but there is limits . Another stuff about your car : why da f@ck you put window shade on 2 door car ? ++++++++++++ only on back side wondows !!!!!!!!!!!! its look same as ppl in mascouche who just put 2 mags ans 2 rims !!! If you wanna VIP , then just keep it this car in good shape , sell it and get some 4 door REAL VIP Car . I m not hating , its just honestly look weird to me and to other ppl. And i agree with somebody who answer you that you not doing this to your self , you doing this to make ppl love your car , cuz if not u didnt come here and open this thread how low you are . Everybody is like that !!!! So we just give our opinion . i dont speak about low cuz that just another story and i think its personal taste how low u can be and what trouble you can make it for your self . But about wheels and shade , srry but i think you need a something other then that on this 2 door car. .

here is example of VIP that i like x1000 better . 1st wheels is REAL how u like and 2nd they have LIP . and wheels fit perfectly to this car . think about it .

6222020355_d216faf1dd_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back