Eurokracy 2012 OFFICIAL SCHEDULE released!

TEXAS2LO

580015_10151734155650596_261439813_n.jpg

Why is there so many different trophies for vw and only one for bimmers and none for mercs ? I tought this was a "euro" thing

Why is there so many different trophies for vw and only one for bimmers and none for mercs ? I tought this was a "euro" thing

Because 90% of the cars are VW.. Not that we like it or we chose it to be this way, it's just the way it is I guess, that's my guess

Because 90% of the cars are VW.. Not that we like it or we chose it to be this way, it's just the way it is I guess, that's my guess

YEAH BUT its dosent mean that Mercedes not gonna be there !!!! its euro show . no body care if there is gonna be 2434554654657 of vw . but trophy for best mercedes u suppose to have .

its same as , we go celibrate sparcosoul b-day but we didnt call him to go with us !!!!!

We didn't have enough Mercedes last year to make trophies, just like we had a twin turbo gallardo doesn't mean we will have a best Lambo trophy lol.
We get inspired by other US shows that mostly present the same trophies as we do. Plus we even added a Best non euro to give a chance to other people with proper stance to show up :)

If we get more Benz this year, then you have my word that we will be giving away a trophy for the best one in 2013 :)

Don't forget our show only has 1 event to back us up lol
Thanks for the feedbacks guys and glad ya'll be making the trip to our show *tu*

personnally, I don't care about trophy, all I want to see is a lot of different Euro cars.

There is many Euro's and thats our goal to reach out to every brand out there but like I said, the VW-Audi scene is the biggest part right now. I know a click with Volvo will come, we had a couple Porsche's last year and will have more and more different Euro cars showing up this year, plus random cars from the USA including a dumped new Focus on Land Rover wheels!

I'm going to really try to make it as it was one of the most unique shows in Montreal I went to last year. If I can't, the MR booth and JAG will still be there!

Back