For Ppl Who gonna Bring Car From Ontario : Advices From My Experiance.

SRB-TEAM

After 100 threads that i read about importation from ontario, 2day i still got few problems at saaq .

1st Problem -(probably only me who didnt know) : i went to the saaq to get a transit for my car to pass inspection . i bring with me driving license and green paper (registration from ontario). I waited 30 min in the line . At the end women in saaq check my green paper and ask me , were is owner of this car ? I m like in ontario . She is like , he need to fill the back of this green paper . (Owner is just signed this green paper but he didnt write bayer info.I didnt know that i need to put down my info on this paper + i got transit in ontario without any problems and women didnt ask anything there) So this women in Qc didnt want to give me a Transit cuz bayer didnt write my name and my adress!! i understand if there missing signature but its was only my name that i can write by my self . Anyway i said f@ck that , left from saaq and fill it all missing info by my self . (i m not stupid to drive till Kingston to ask the guy write my name and adress ) . Then we drive till another saaq to passed there .

2nd Problem - In second saaq women ask me were is by verbal agreement with owner for how much he sold me this car . Again i say : i didnt know that we need to write agreement for how much he sold me this car . Plus ,this car is 1998 (14 year old ) . Women tell me that its dosent matter cuz you need to get agreement with owner , if not she gonna put price by Book (means she take value of this car 4 years ago) . She starting to check by Book and she tell me its not that bad cuz you only need to pay 89$ but that not all . She took another 5 min and check in another Book ,then write something in computer . 5 min later she tell me that i only need to pay 19,78$ . I ask her : + 89$ ? She is like : No, 19,78$ its total . I m like : how come ? She is like : that what computer give like taxes for your car . I ask her how much was the value of the car in this book ? she is like : 9300$ . So ,at the end i didnt understand nothing,just payed 19,78$ , get my qc license,qc registration and transit for inspection and left from this saaq .

Just to make this storry short : Quebec System is Just F#cked Up !! They dunno what happen !! They dont communicate with other province and there is no FKNG Logic !!!!

So if you dont wanna stress , just use my 2 advices : make verbal agreement with owner about price and fill it this damn green paper .

Tnks

After 100 threads that i read about importation from ontario, 2day i still got few problems at saaq .

1st Problem -(probably only me who didnt know) : i went to the saaq to get a transit for my car to pass inspection . i bring with me driving license and green paper (registration from ontario). I waited 30 min in the line . At the end women in saaq check my green paper and ask me , were is owner of this car ? I m like in ontario . She is like , he need to fill the back of this green paper . (Owner is just signed this green paper but he didnt write bayer info.I didnt know that i need to put down my info on this paper + i got transit in ontario without any problems and women didnt ask anything there) So this women in Qc didnt want to give me a Transit cuz bayer didnt write my name and my adress!! i understand if there missing signature but its was only my name that i can write by my self . Anyway i said f@ck that , left from saaq and fill it all missing info by my self . (i m not stupid to drive till Kingston to ask the guy write my name and adress ) . Then we drive till another saaq to passed there .

2nd Problem - In second saaq women ask me were is by verbal agreement with owner for how much he sold me this car . Again i say : i didnt know that we need to write agreement for how much he sold me this car . Plus ,this car is 1998 (14 year old ) . Women tell me that its dosent matter cuz you need to get agreement with owner , if not she gonna put price by Book (means she take value of this car 4 years ago) . She starting to check by Book and she tell me its not that bad cuz you only need to pay 89$ but that not all . She took another 5 min and check in another Book ,then write something in computer . 5 min later she tell me that i only need to pay 19,78$ . I ask her : + 89$ ? She is like : No, 19,78$ its total . I m like : how come ? She is like : that what computer give like taxes for your car . I ask her how much was the value of the car in this book ? she is like : 9300$ . So ,at the end i didnt understand nothing,just payed 19,78$ , get my qc license,qc registration and transit for inspection and left from this saaq .

Just to make this storry short : Quebec System is Just F#cked Up !! They dunno what happen !! They dont communicate with other province and there is no FKNG Logic !!!!

So if you dont wanna stress , just use my 2 advices : make verbal agreement with owner about price and fill it this damn green paper .

Tnks

Really? Wow you dealt with that for your car?
bayer+quick+release+crystals.jpg

The problems are all with you I'm pretty sure.

This pic isn't a car registration, but it's the same thing.
ct110-ontario-reg.jpg

You are the buyer (not bayer), so you need to fill all the information in the bottom box.

Secondly, did you have a receipt? If not then that's why they wanted proof of price. If you did have a receipt, then I guess it's either the person you dealt with, or the system that's fucked lol.

He meant the seller put his signature but not the rest of the info. I dunno about you but I perfectly understand what is written above.

He's saying the seller didn't write buyer info. That's because buyer writes buyer info. He even said he didn't know he had to put his info on the registration.

bought my e30 in Ontario as well, no problems at all getting a transit there or here...just called SAAQ before i went to pick up the car, got all the info i needed and that's that....5 minutes on a phone and it would have saved you all that time...oh well....live and you learn

He's saying the seller didn't write buyer info. That's because buyer writes buyer info. He even said he didn't know he had to put his info on the registration.

YES , i said seller didnt write my info CUZ that what women told me in saaq . Its Not me who suppose to fill it buyer info . ( buyer name , adress, date of birth ) .

Not true , buyer fill only down of registration, like my driving and insurance .

Well how is the seller going to know your personal info?

On the picture I posted, seller completes top box, buyer (you) completes bottom one.

Maybe it's your typos or bad translation that's making me confused lol. I'm not trying to argue, it's just the way I understand, It's you screwing up with the registration.

The people working at the SAAQ themselves don't know shit. Every other clerk you go to will give you a different response. You have to speak to them as if you know what your doing and give them the feeling that you already bought a car from Ontario and that you know how the process goes. If you act like an amateur, they'll treat you like an amateur and you don't want that. Also, why do you have to pay taxes on a car that is over 10 years old?

Well how is the seller going to know your personal info?

On the picture I posted, seller completes top box, buyer (you) completes bottom one.

Maybe it's your typos or bad translation that's making me confused lol. I'm not trying to argue, it's just the way I understand, It's you screwing up with the registration.

yeah 100% agree with you. But that what women told me in saaq . she didnt want me to give a transit cuz seller didnt fill it info to who he sell the car !!!.
So on other words , i suppose to give my info to seller and he need to write down my adress and my name by him self. lol that what she told me lol .

The people working at the SAAQ themselves don't know shit. Every other clerk you go to will give you a different response. You have to speak to them as if you know what your doing and give them the feeling that you already bought a car from Ontario and that you know how the process goes. If you act like an amateur, they'll treat you like an amateur and you don't want that. Also, why do you have to pay taxes on a car that is over 10 years old?

ahahaha true lol . why ? cuz that what women in second saaq told me . reason was : cuz i didnt have a verbal agreement with seller about price. She didnt want to take answer cuz its can be not true . lol that what she said lol . You said right , they dunno sh!t there . One told me one stuff, another told me another stuff.

Back