Wanted to share my Great experience With CobrAAA

gelly

My car was in pretty Bad Shape ... (Paint was really nasty when the sun hit the car)

Alot of people Suggested me CobrAAA , i looked at his work on the forum and i gave him a call :)

Here are some pics before and After .

Thank you Alex for the great job!

Before pictures :

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

During Process :

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

And the results :)

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

how much did he charge for the car? one of the cars i own is B6 S4 cabriolet and the black paint is slowly becoming a shade of grey, similar to your paint in the sun, and im thinking of selling it but i wanna make sure its in top shape

how much did he charge for the car? one of the cars i own is B6 S4 cabriolet and the black paint is slowly becoming a shade of grey, similar to your paint in the sun, and im thinking of selling it but i wanna make sure its in top shape

replied by pm :)

Voici quelque photo que j’ai prise, malgré que gelly se soit offert de prendre toutes les photos. Je voulais juste expliquer ce que j’avais fait cette journée :

Le hood était totalement oxydé, j’ai donc sablé à l’eau au complet le capot, ensuite j’ai fait un 3 step pour restauré le shine sur le capot et les deux ailes, en fait!

Nous avons aussi oter le protex et une chance qu'il m'a donné un coup de main sinon j'aurais jamais fini en une journée!

Pour le reste de l’auto, j’ai été avec un 1-step et j’ai terminé avec HD-Cleanse + zymol vintage.

dsc2519n.jpg

dsc2520g.jpg

dsc2521i.jpg

dsc2522x.jpg

dsc2523l.jpg

Ensuite j’ai mesuré l’épaisseur de la peinture question d’être sur qu’il en avait assez épais.
dsc2534h.jpg

dsc2535jb.jpg

Il en avait assez s’amuser à grandeur!

Résultat final :

Aquapel et scellant à roue appliqué.

dsc2539n.jpg

dsc2542f.jpg

dsc2548e.jpg

dsc2546wp.jpg

Enfin!! un capot qui a de l’allure!
dsc2549r.jpg

Si vous avez de problème similaire, sachez que je suis toujours ouvert au travail ‘’custom’’ et aux attentions particulières exigées.

C’est toujours fun de ce voir en pleine action aussi haha.

CobrAAA is a professional in this field and I recommend him to everyone.

Dealt with him and was very happy with the quality of the work !

CobraAAA is a professional in this field and I recommend him to everyone.

Dealt with him and was very happy with the quality of the work !

thanks man :) See ya

It's cool that gelly was there at the same time, I think you had a good laught together

Back