Providenciales, Aruba, Negril et Boracay

L.P.

Après vous avoir lu que la nourriture à Cuba n'était pas très bonne, j'aimerais avoir vos opinions sur la nourriture de ces endroits.

Selon TripAdvisor, ces plages sont les plus belles au monde.

La raison est que j'ai adoré Cancun et je compte y retourner.

J'aimerais cependant m'assurer qu'il n'y a pas de meilleur endroit.

I lived on Providenciales for 6 years and have been going there my entire life. Its an awesome island that is very easy to navigate and the restaurants are excellent. You can grab a really quick cab, walk depending on where you are staying, or just rent a car. Thats the only place I can speak for on your list, but I know the food there wont disappoint. Its a great place with lots to do.

Provo is very nice indeed. I go there 2-3x/year for work. Make sure you stay on Grace Bay ; that's the really nice beach and all the good hotels/resorts. The rest of the island is very small.

Grand Cayman. Check out "Seven Mile beach". Amazing beach, plus the island is really nice to drive around and dining is awesome. \
Its often rated best beach in Caribbean

"It's hard to top Grand Cayman's Seven Mile Beach: Its cream-like sand and 80-degrees-Fahrenheit water are nothing short of spectacular, plus you'll have restaurants, a playground and changing rooms nearby. You can even bring your dog with you. There are other enviable banks along the Cayman Islands, but why bother when this one's so good?"

http://travel.usnews.com/Rankings/Best_Caribbean_Beaches/

Cant speak for the other places.

Back