My new old Z (s30)

cdwrit3r

I decided that 4 years without a Z was enough, decided to bring old dreams of restoring an old car and came out with this.

Looking in quebec for such a car and actually find one clean shell without rust is a big nightmare.

I decided to have a trip in novascotia to meet the most pasionate Z enthusiast you could imagine.

After 2 days, 2372 kms, a couple pee stop and a small rest here's my 78 FUEL INJECTED! Datsun 280z.

Trip -****
novascotia.jpg

The car -
IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

Final sale -
IMG_1476.jpg

Beautifull trip, beautifull ride, a couple nice car over there, they had like 28 cars in stock from datsun 210 to chevys alot of zee car, and alot of passion.
Second owner of that 78 datsun from california, kinda rare for a 34 years old car haha.

Http://www.zsportcanada.com

Their major buisness are in nova scotia, edmunston, new brunswick, but they will ship a car anywhere.

They can ship any cars to you for 500-600$ if you dont want to make the trip, but i can tell you that these guys know what their doing.

sr20 or rb as soon as money will gets in ;)

But first i need to fix a couple things around the car some parts missing, nothing so expensive but that needs to be done!

This is something I'd like to do in the next year or two. I check that site often. Was there any issues driving the car back? Would definitely be a pain in the ass if something broke.

nothing wrong with car so far, the ride back cost me half a tank of oil because i used injectors and fuel cleaner stuff before starting the trip, but since i changed the oil here the car didnt had any other oil issues.

But they can ship the car for 500$ to your door near montreal, even in smaller cities.. i think this is a good option if you dont want any problems because yes it can cost alot if the car brokes in halfway and you need a platform or something like that, but they have alot of people that can help you until the new brunswick/quebec borders !

A guy from sherbrooke whos in mid 50's i could talk with got the car shipped haha

But youre right the trip is worth the money!

Félicitations, j'ai acheter la mienne aussi cet été, au Québec mais elle ne roulera pas avant une restauration complète...la tienne a l'air vraiment propre! Je suis dans le coin de drummondville aussi, j'espère croiser ta Z!

Back