Kia Sorento unable to stop!!

KirkZ24

I have to admit! She tried everything and the damn thing wouldn't stop!

Im not sure I would have thought of putting my foot under the pedal and lift up.

With a bit of luck and some nice driving she survived!

Peux pas éteindre le char? Plausible j'ai déja pogner un truck qui éteingnait pas en fermant la clé...
Throtle coincé a wide open? Plausible aussi c'est déja arrivé sur un skidoo
Le frein est incapable d'arreter le véhicule? Plausible en étant a WOT tu n'as plus de vaccum donc le brake booster marche pas et sans doute qu'elle n'a pas pesé assez fort...
Pas capable de mettre le véhicule au neutre? Surment plausible...

Qui a tout ces problemes en meme temps?

Clearly I don't know if we should believe the reporters, but they said she tried! I mean she was on the phone the whole time.

Im sure 911 tried telling her different options! :dunno::dunno:

on n'a jamais vu le lumiere de brake allumer..pourtant a la fin ca fontionne tres bien...une voiture qui roule 115 mph avec le e-brake on? je crois pas...le brake aurait fondu ..et le roues arriere auraient bloques....moi je call bulshit la dessus..

I have a hard time believing that all these different manufacturers having the same electrical and mechanical problems so people can't stop. I was able to run 3 tests on an automatic, managed to turn the key off while WOT in drive, shift to neutral during WOT, and floor the brake and the accelerator the same time and stop. I don't know how these people can't stop

Gonna do this one day for shits and giggles. Blame it on an old throttle cable. Say I can't put it in neutral, even though it's standard. The clutch magically wont work, and the shifter will just seize.

She probably played with a ouija board before she got in her car and a demon was pushing the car to top speed...

/Flame suit on

Ça me semble une personne instable... Avec un petit ange qui ne peut voler plus vite qu'elle :dunno:

/Flame suit off

i bet her carpet stuck the accel, and she tried moving the shifter without pressing the button, and was afraid to fully press down on the brakes ALL THE WAY.

It's easy for car guys to have the common sense to know what to do.

But for people who don't know their left flasher from their right flasher it's not that relevant.

people who buy shitty cars don't care about cars. people who don't care about cars don't care about driving. people who don't care about driving aren't very good at it.

exactly. We are sitting in front of our computers and thinking calmly. Imagine if it was you instead , you would be terrified , stressed and scared. You can`t think properly. Many mistakes are done this way.

Back