Why do you own the car that you own?

- Perfect car for QC weather
- Reliable and an engine that has more than enough potential (4G63T... couple of goodies and boom +100whp)
- Rare
- Doesn't understeer and/or blow up like an STi
- Very cheap to insure (yes you read correctly)
- Even after 1 year owning it I still love it like day one + I think it looks fawkin MEAN.

292204_486988984649555_2143521259_n.jpg

'13 Mustang GT
- RWD fun
- Amazing handling (yes..)
- over 450hp crank
- look & engine sound

'04 A4
- AWD winter fun
- Bullet proof winter beater
- Good handling (running bilstein/H&R)

02 SiR

-Relativement rare
-Super fiable et pas chère à entretenir et rouler...parfait pour mon statut d'étudiant
-Pas chère d'assurance
-Super bon deal sur la voiture
-Tout équipé(sunroof, OEM Recaros, A/C, etc)

98 Acura EL

-Winter beater
-Tout équipé aussi, ce qui est plaisant pour un beater.
-Très propre pour le prix payer

Infiniti G37X

-AWD
-329HP
-Confo
-DS mode

C`est le premier char que j`aime conduire a tout les jours. Ya pas une journée que j`me suis dit, Calisse que c d`la marde s`te char la.

GSX-R 750 2008, because:
- Cheveux au vent in a warm summer night
- Speed
- Agility
- Adrenaline

Accord 2000, because:
- Bad weather
- Winter beater

Suzuki samurai 1.3L 1989.

IMAG0034.jpg

Je reviens d'Indonésie, si tu savais la quantité qu'il y a là-bas en condition incroyable, tu capoterais.

Parce que jsuis un grosse tapette

Pour moi, Subaru WRX STI 2010

- AWD
- Wagon (Kids coming in the near future)
- Fast

Aussi parce que:

- Ma blonde ne voulait pas que j'achète les marques suivantes, même si mon budget me le permettait:
- Audi (donc pas de S4 2008)
- Mercedes (Pas de C63)
- BMW (Pas de 335i / 335xi)

Faut faire des compromis :)

BMW X3 2012 : Léa est née le 3 Juillet 2012 à 17h35 ;-)

Mazda3 GT 2009 :Daily driver pour aller travailler quand la petite famille est pas à bord !

89 mr2, Red with T-tops, screaming 4A.
-Fuel efficient
-Red "convertible", bitches love red convertible
-Mid engine
-Rare as fuck
-Stupid fun, even with only 112 hp, super rev-happy. Will be fun to see how it goes this winter.

89 MR2, red, with T-tops (lolwut)
-3S-GTE swap, expected to boost up to 300 whp or so (~350 crank)
-Stupid fast, because light weight and lots of power once she's running (need to wire up)
-Sexy little bish, super clean.
-Because $800 car that can hit 60 in 4.5s, conservative estimate.
-Rare as fuck.

Can you tell I love MK1 MR2's? :D

89 mr2, Red with T-tops, screaming 4A.
-Stupid fun, even with only 112 hp, super rev-happy. Will be fun to see how it goes this winter.

Can you tell I love MK1 MR2's? :D

My MK2 was doing quite well in the snow and at Mecaglisse (with studded gislaved nordfrost 5), I was taking it during snowstorms over my civic (which had cheap tires), more fun and faster. But oversteer is a bit tricky sometimes, I guess that the mk1 will be easier to drive since it's lighter and you probably don't have a super stiff suspension like me.

DD: 2008 civic hybrid. Bought it because:
- good fuel economy (very useful on my 70km daily commute);
- i'm a geek, so I love all the electronic gizmos it has on board.
- love the sound of the electric motor kicking in.
- looks like a normal car. Doesn't have that weird "look at me, I drive a hybrid" look the Prius has.
- got a great leasing rate on it: 1.4%.
If I had to do it all over again, I'd get one of these new hybrids that run on pure electric and use the gas engine only to charge the battery. I'd also buy slightly used (1-2 yrs) rather than new. New cars lose so much value in the first couple years.

My toy and family hauler: 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. Bought it because:
- 5.4L V8
- AWD
- Fuckin' TANK
- 7 seats and plenty of cargo space.
- High ground clearance, drives through snow like a champ.
- Fully loaded with all kinds of perks, from a ceiling-mounted DVD player to heated&cooled front seats.
- Low mileage and very well maintained by previous owner.
If I had to do it all over again, I'd try a bit harder to find an Excursion, but otherwise i'd still buy an Expedition. I adore this truck.

My MK2 was doing quite well in the snow and at Mecaglisse (with studded gislaved nordfrost 5), I was taking it during snowstorms over my civic (which had cheap tires), more fun and faster. But oversteer is a bit tricky sometimes, I guess that the mk1 will be easier to drive since it's lighter and you probably don't have a super stiff suspension like me.

Well, considering it needs new shocks, I wouldn't be surprised :p but yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be fun. First snowfall's going to involve a parking lot and lots of spinning, I have a feeling! Any reccomendations for a good winter tire (car came with Nordiques, but I'd rather spend a bit more on some higher-quality tires) for the car?

1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Brougham LS
- One of the longest names I've ever seen
- RWD
- V8
- Blue
- Boat
- Mint condition
- I'm born in 1989
- Almost born IN this car, yup, my father owned this car for 23 years
- Has sleeper potential muhahaha

2008 BMW 335 58,000kms on it to date.

I fell in love with the car after test driving it but I really liked the e46 m3 and te new s4.
The reason I pulled the trigger was because of the quick and cheap ways to increase performance of te car.
Lots of potential in the n54 motor.

I like the styling of of the car as well as it is definitely Bangle's best work

Back