Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian diplomats

arab rules oil money allah akbar

Right, and saudi arabia, the nation with the most oil in the world, still has a GDP less than half of canada's...

Why? Because if their money didnt come out of the ground, they wouldnt have any. And im not being anti-semitic/arab here. Just look at the breakdown of their collective GDPs. The numbers dont lie.

WShockley believes in the ring of power and the protocols of the elders of zion, are you surprised deysh?

Jews are the cause of all problems in the world. The mentality is quite simple, if someone does not sing your song, make him a jew, or a jewish conspirator. Many of these people claim that their problem is with israel as a government and not jews, yet when israel is removed from the discussion, the problem soon becomes the jews.

Using the protocols of the elders of zion as evidence, even though, among educated circles, this document is one of the best known examples of Literary Forgery, with overwhelming amounts of evidence proving so.

This entire concept is constructed on hollow foundations.

Back on topic:

I find this decision by the canadian government is a little harsh and sudden, not to mention 5 days is a very short expulsion period...

644492_10151020883996816_1706049116_n.jpg

this thread needs more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wherever you find the the christian right you will find jew-ass-lickers....

and harper is one unfortunely

be prepared for a protest if this tard think he can start a war.

Right, and saudi arabia, the nation with the most oil in the world, still has a GDP less than half of canada's...

Why? Because if their money didnt come out of the ground, they wouldnt have any. And im not being anti-semitic/arab here. Just look at the breakdown of their collective GDPs. The numbers dont lie.

WShockley believes in the ring of power and the protocols of the elders of zion, are you surprised deysh?

Jews are the cause of all problems in the world. The mentality is quite simple, if someone does not sing your song, make him a jew, or a jewish conspirator. Many of these people claim that their problem is with israel as a government and not jews, yet when israel is removed from the discussion, the problem soon becomes the jews.

Using the protocols of the elders of zion as evidence, even though, among educated circles, this document is one of the best known examples of Literary Forgery, with overwhelming amounts of evidence proving so.

This entire concept is constructed on hollow foundations.

Back on topic:

I find this decision by the canadian government is a little harsh and sudden, not to mention 5 days is a very short expulsion period...

Jews have been persecuted in and expelled from various nations and empires since the beginning of time. Why do you suppose that is? http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/HistoryJewishPersecution/

Not all jews are zionists but all zionists are jews.

Whether the protocols of the elders of zion are forgeries or not, the fact remains that they predict with an absurd degree of accuracy what is happening today, and behind all of the actions are rich jews.

Russian revolution? funded by jews in America and europe, the KGB and in fact the entire USSR run by jews, this alone responsible for over 40M deaths, why is this never talked about?

and that is the easy obvious example.

How can you ignore so much factual evidence? One side (against the zionists) is supported by fact, the other side is supported by gag orders, blackballing and constant propaganda.

But i suspect you have a dog in this fight, so you won't be seeing reason any time soon. "But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch."

Jews have been persecuted in and expelled from various nations and empires since the beginning of time. Why do you suppose that is? http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/HistoryJewishPersecution/

Im glad you asked why, you really dont seem to know. To answer your question, the answer is quite simple, the promotion of the idea that the jews commited deicide is where modern anti-semitism really took flight. The growing christian people were brought up to accept that Jews as a whole were responsible for the death of Jesus, and as such were persecuted for it, especially during the Crusades. Jews were blamed for everything from economic problems, to causing the black plague and eventually, in our time, jews are the cause of nearly everything bad in this world. Hatred is something that the human race has never found difficult to accept, and spread.

One of pope John Paul II many apologies, the Nostra Aetate declaration of 1965(that im sure you know nothing of), cleared jews of responsibility of the death of christ and critisized persecution of jews and rejection of their place as people fo the book as well promoted by the church for over 1600 years. Although this decleration is not dedicated solely to the jews, but to non christian religions in general, it speaks volumes about the source of modern day anti-semitism.

Not all jews are zionists but all zionists are jews.

Im not sure if this is some sort of twisted metaphore, i think its just more stupidity, this statement has no place here and simply does not make sense. There are roughly 4-5 times more christian and muslim zionists in this world than there are jews as a whole! This statement shows you really do not know what you are talking about.

Whether the protocols of the elders of zion are forgeries or not, the fact remains that they predict with an absurd degree of accuracy what is happening today, and behind all of the actions are rich jews.

Your interpretation of what is happening today is lacking any sort of hard evidence, of any kind. To the admission of the Zhar of Russia at the time, the elders of zion is a forgery. The guy who wrote the protocols of the elders of zion, who claimed he was present when the meetings happend, later on admitted that it was a prank. Why would a known anti semite of the time be privy to so much detail of the meetings jewish business men who claim to control the world, nevertheless explain to him exactly how they did it. This was originally meant to be an anti-semitic prank, to the admission of the author and the Zhar (a very anti-semitic man) as well as many, many people thereafter.

Your interpretation of what is happening to day is simply the evolution of these anti-semitic conspiracy theories. But this is human nature, in many aspects of life, so it is not surprising. All reputable and concrete evidence, proves this to be the case.

Russian revolution? funded by jews in America and europe, the KGB and in fact the entire USSR run by jews, this alone responsible for over 40M deaths, why is this never talked about?

This interpretation never talked about because there is no evidence just theories. The real evidence shows that there was a strong opposition to the russian leadership by the peasants and jews as well as the other persecuted minorities in the early 20th century as a social revolution. This really got rolling in 1905 when the Zhar slaughtered many demonstrators of this movement. This social movement was kidnapped or hijacked 'if you will' by stalin and lead to millions of deaths. The creator of the russian red army, Leon Trotsky, a jew, who built the army to fight the Zhar, was murdered by stalin along with all the people who started the social revolution. He took over and became a dicator after murdering many many people. The NKVD, from whom the KGB originate from (The KGB did not exist at the time), had very few, if any jews within the ranks and were notoriously anti-semitic, just as most russians are today. (although certain un-named jewish partisans of russian descent helped them during world war 2),

and that is the easy obvious example.

How can you ignore so much factual evidence? One side (against the zionists) is supported by fact, the other side is supported by gag orders, blackballing and constant propaganda.

I invite you to present your 'facts' from reputable sources. You are clearly not educated in regards to these matters, you read propaganda and you dont evaluate your sources.

But i suspect you have a dog in this fight, so you won't be seeing reason any time soon. "But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch."

i've always had a dog with bullshit and propaganda. I evaluate my sources, i read pro, anti and 3rd party sources as well as all available material and documentation, both validated and reputable as well as manufactured propaganda. I have a very good idea what is going on.

Bolded comments above. Your arguments are full of holes.

Last edited:
much appreciated food for thought. i will not comment furher, i will continue to research.

Good man, proper research is important. But you should definetly comment if you believe something contrary to what i wrote.

Or create a thread to do so.

lol at stalin killing trotsky...30 years, AFTER the civil war...

"lol" at you, yet again, talking about something you know nothing about.

And yes... Trotsky was killed by injuries from an NKVD agent named ramon mercader.... in Mexico. Mercader was captured, interrogated and in both his interogation and trotsky's journal, it was revealed that Stalin was behind this.

I have yet to see an intelligent post from you.

Last i recall, you were explaining to me how the jews "genocided jesus".

But nice try Forrest, you get extra points this time, for making a coherent post.

And yes... Trotsky was killed by injuries from an NKVD agent named ramon mercader.... in Mexico. Mercader was captured, interrogated and in both his interogation and trotsky's journal, it was revealed that Stalin was behind this.

dont feel like arguing with you, youre the one that knows shit and loses his time writing bogus texts about things. i loled cuz you implied staline killed trotsky during the civil war. this is way out of timeline

dont feel like arguing with you, youre the one that knows shit and loses his time writing bogus texts about things. i loled cuz you implied staline killed trotsky during the civil war. this is way out of timeline

After reading the text again, i can see why you think i implied that he was killed during the civil war, although i did not mean to do so. The text was written quickly after all.

If you think my text is bogus, prove it.

Russia supports Iran= me support Russia
Russia no heart USA = me no heart USA

USA are just putting there noses everywhere just to create so bullshit, but they like to like Jew balls in Israel...that's for sure

Back