Votes: 4 9.1%
  • ISLAM

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • HINDUISM

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • SIKKHISM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Agreed that it's human stupidity that causes the violance, ultimately, but are you saying that the Qu'ran, Hadith and Sharia law are not part of the religion?

Shariah is derived from both Quran and Hadith (traditions of Prophet). So yes it is part of religion. But fyi not a single nation on this Earth has established a shariah state. So all this fear mongering going on about shariah law being some alien concept, is just that; fear mongering, weak minded will be fooled again.. and again. :)

here mr muslim:
2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

2:193 And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

here it is in context (note: it's a very long chapter), did you intentionally skip a verse or was it a poor copy pasta job? ;)

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. (190)
And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. (191)
But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (192)
And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression. (193)

achicoute said:
2:216 Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.

2:244 Fight in the way of Allah, and know that Allah is Hearer, Knower.

5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom.
Source(s):
Quran

What is wrong with these verses? They command Muslims to defend and not be sitting ducks. What's so wrong about defending when the enemy is at your door? Are you going to sit there and let them SLAY you? When there is war, you not only pray but you take action. Islam is a practical way of life.

I'm not going to get in this pointless debate on MR. It will go in circles with name calling like it always does. If anyone is genuinely curious, just hit up a local mosque or start off at sunniforum.com or PM me.

Islam c'est bien parce que tu dois tuer tous les infidèles (C'est ça que le Coran dit après tout)

Le problème c'est que je pourrais pu boire de bière :(. J'avoue que rendu là, je voudrais probablement tuer tout le monde aussi.

Islam c'est bien parce que tu dois tuer tous les infidèles (C'est ça que le Coran dit après tout)

Le problème c'est que je pourrais pu boire de bière :(. J'avoue que rendu là, je voudrais probablement tuer tout le monde aussi.

pis tu dois porter une espece de robe de chambre a te geler les couilles, des pantoufles meme en hiver a te geler les pieds , un beret pis de la barde
juste a cause de ca c'est deja une raison pour regarder ailleur
surtout si tu veux suivre les paroles de certains islamiste qui veullent que tu chie en te tenant en equilibre sur une patte pis tu te torches avec des roches :yikes:

Sikh parceque je pourai porté un couteau :)

Non sérieux peut-etre le boudhiste , sinon jew because rich

Interesting UK debate :Is Islam an intolerant religion?

there's tons of videos on on this Anjem Choudary character and some of his ideas are pretty disturbing....

i would hang myself before having to choose any religion, but for the poll i chose buddhism, seems the most peaceful of all.

islam is fucking jokes, welcome to 1350 years ago

Shariah is derived from both Quran and Hadith (traditions of Prophet). So yes it is part of religion. But fyi not a single nation on this Earth has established a shariah state. So all this fear mongering going on about shariah law being some alien concept, is just that; fear mongering, weak minded will be fooled again.. and again. :)

True but there are several countries that have laws in place that are based on Shariah law (or so they claim)

What is wrong with these verses? They command Muslims to defend and not be sitting ducks. What's so wrong about defending when the enemy is at your door? Are you going to sit there and let them SLAY you? When there is war, you not only pray but you take action. Islam is a practical way of life.

I'm not going to get in this pointless debate on MR. It will go in circles with name calling like it always does. If anyone is genuinely curious, just hit up a local mosque or start off at sunniforum.com or PM me.

Sitting ducks? Do you know the historical facts on how Islam spread between the 600s until the fall of the Ottoman empire at the end of WWI?

Le Sang..........................................................Le Sang au nom de Dieu............

Allah Akbar :zie:

Judaism fo' sho!

brb hot AND smart jewish girls
brb father-in-law's a rich businessman
brb mother-in-law's a lawyer
brb 5-10 doctors in my new family
brb smart and well connected offspring

Back