ASE Lapping Club - Time Attack 2013 - Quels sont vos plans???

I'll probably show up for the first time in the time attack competition. I'm not sure yet in what cathegorie but it will be in FWD, Street or Mod probably. I don't think i'll be able to do all the event but i'll try to. See you next year with some surprises on my car !

Fort probable RWD street pour moi, en espérant faire plus de un TA en 2013. Objectif 58.999 avec une grande diète cet hiver comme les autres bmw.

We need an official count... I don't know... should I continue playing in RWD Street or should I help populate RWD mod.. Regardless, RWD Street or RWD Mod are BMW dominated classes! :)

RWD Street:
Jamie L.
Jean S.

RWD Mod:
Marc B.

Where shall we go???

Stay in street. Good competition, cheaper tires, less wear and tear on the car especially in your case...

Je vais essayer le Time Attack pour la première fois l'an prochain. FWD mod. Je vise de m'approcher de la minute. Faut bien commencer quelque part...

Just installed my R-S3s for MOSPORT. By next season I'll have my NT01s mounted on separate 10" wheels.

Choices! Choices! :)

Really excited for next year's TA. Will wait to try out the R-S3s before making the final decision on RWD class to run. Looks like we'll all need to come to an agreement because I think RWD MOD was almost empty this year...

Just installed my R-S3s for MOSPORT. By next season I'll have my NT01s mounted on separate 10" wheels.

Choices! Choices! :)

Really excited for next year's TA. Will wait to try out the R-S3s before making the final decision on RWD class to run. Looks like we'll all need to come to an agreement because I think RWD MOD was almost empty this year...

Keep the RS3 for lapping and NT01 for Time Attack!

Je compte continuer à rouler en FWD street. Vu que je n'ai vraiment pas beaucoup roulé cette année, j'ai des RS3 presque flambants neufs encore...

Je n'ai pas trop de projets d'ici là. Juste continuer à enlever du poids et d'arranger mon exhaust qui est en train de tomber en morceaux :D

i'm staying in AWD STR, too much fun with my EVO and STI cousins

since the whale of a GTR handles likes crap, and i have blown shocks up front (thx to Selex), i am doing a complete overhaul of the suspension, new arms to correct roll center, camber gain and bump-steer
brand new coilovers with the correct spring rate and damping for the actual weight of the car

i hope to be able to get the 18x10,5 wheels i want so i can upgrade to 285 RS3s, to be competitive in STR class (i might be the fastest with 180+ thread wear tires...)

i'm going back on the dyno to tune cam timing to find a couple more mid-range lbs-ft of torque

maybe a bit more aero development

and yes, i'll keep the flamethrower lit

p.s.
for those who haven't seen it

561822_10151038161811459_233006771_n.jpg

Last edited:
Juste une petite suggestion: Si vous voulez plus de voitures en MOD, vous devriez utiliser des règles différentes pour délimiter les classes, par exemple: Une voiture avec un widebody, ou des flares, devrais tomber automatiquement en MOD même avec des pneus de rue!

Juste une petite suggestion: Si vous voulez plus de voitures en MOD, vous devriez utiliser des règles différentes pour délimiter les classes, par exemple: Une voiture avec un widebody, ou des flares, devrais tomber automatiquement en MOD même avec des pneus de rue!

uuuuummmmm - no.

uuuuummmmm - no.

+1 Good call Carl!

One of the best things about the ASE regulations, for me, is how simple and straightforward they are. Competition in RWD STREET was amazing all year! My figners are crossed for similar battles in 2013.

+1 Good call Carl!

One of the best things about the ASE regulations, for me, is how simple and straightforward they are. Competition in RWD STREET was amazing all year! My figners are crossed for similar battles in 2013.

I agree with simple.

The great thing about the ASE TA series is that we spend more time driving and less time with micro-managing rules and potential protests. I am also in agreement with simple. :bigup:

Nto1 = mod

Avec la super vente de pneus chez Perry, je vais commencer l'annee en street
avec mes nouveau RS3.
J'hesitais avec du NT01 et Hoosier mais je vais garder des $$$ pour de la mecanique aussi.

Donc, goal next year : 59:XX en street avec mon b16a.

Modifs a venir :
- wider wheel/tire 15x8, 225 (upgrade from 205 et 15x6.5)
- un peu de aero homemade
- swaybar arriere, upgrade from rien pentoute LOL
- Final drive plus court

Ca devrait etre bon pour un 59 si le budget y est pour les modifs prevu.

Aussi, etre present a tout les TA et au moins 2 GT cup.

Si le budget le permet, Hoosier pour la fin de l'annee et peut etre un 58 : )

Back