devenir blogueur professionnel

Neither of the sites is looking right now, they were looking this spring and even asked me to cover with more posts for a while but they filled the position in August. But if you google for wanted writers for websites you'll find something. It's incredible the amount of writing work that there is available. If you were to ONLY do that full time you could probably make a mediocre living but to me the main problem is that they ALL pay with Paypal.

Being Paypal wealthy is about the equivalent of being Twitter famous. You know you have it, but there's nothing interesting you can do with it.

Do they all pay roughly that same amount?

Neither of the sites is looking right now, they were looking this spring and even asked me to cover with more posts for a while but they filled the position in August. But if you google for wanted writers for websites you'll find something. It's incredible the amount of writing work that there is available. If you were to ONLY do that full time you could probably make a mediocre living but to me the main problem is that they ALL pay with Paypal.

Being Paypal wealthy is about the equivalent of being Twitter famous. You know you have it, but there's nothing interesting you can do with it.

Yeah, because you get fucking raped everytime you try to transfer it to your bank account too.

Do they all pay roughly that same amount?

No. When I started for Weinterrupt I was getting 4$ per article but I've been writing there for two years and they increase my $/post regularly. I get a bonus whenever the article gets a pingback (or linkback) from another site but it's like .50$ per linkback and it barely ever happens.

Last year all the writers got a 20$ Christmas bonus. It's not much but I think the owner of the site was cool for at least doing that.

Note that as far as I know, other than the owners, I'm the one that has lasted the longest writing for those two sites and yes, some days it's a pain in the ass to have to post an article but most of the time it's really fun to write, it's those articles as well as the music and one-liners that have helped me gather the Twitter crowd I have.

Twitter BTW is a weird world. Sometimes I tweet something idiotic like last night about the Asian kid, and will gain like 100 followers in one evening.

Other times I'll tweet something without thinking about it too much and drop 2000 followers in 15 minutes like last spring when the Devils eliminated Philly in the playoffs and I tweeted "Damn you NJ Devils..." (I had philly in my playoff pool) and lost everyone that was a Devils fan.

Yeah, because you get fucking raped everytime you try to transfer it to your bank account too.

That's true, it's a 5$ flat fee so transferring like 100$ is not really worth it + it takes 7-10 days because CANADA. What really pisses me off is that you can't pay back your credit card with Paypal, that would be awesome but it's not available in Canada either, unless you use a prepaid card and even then, there's the usual 5$ fee.

Paypal is definitely there to make money.

I need an actual topic like a Montreal band album release, a review of an event, a festival writeup etc. something unique.

Since Montreal is a dead city for Anglos, what you ask is impossible to provide. Include French events and it'll be no problem.

Since Montreal is a dead city for Anglos, what you ask is impossible to provide. Include French events and it'll be no problem.

I don't think he specified english events.

A french event can be covered by an english writer and the article will still be perfectly relevant

Je pense que c'est plus payant les sondages comme Legerweb.com

Est-ce qu'il y a d'autres sites de sondages intéressants?

les sondages qui prennnent 45 minutes pis donne $5 , es tu si pauvre que ca ? meme Account fait pas ca les sondages

Non, c'est pas payant du tout en fait. Il faut que tu passe des semaines à répondre à des sondages avant que tout d'un coup les sondages intéressants commencent à rentrer.

Le "salaire horaire" d'un writer est plus élevé que celui d'un répondeur de sondage parce que plus il produit, mieux il est payé. Quelqu'un qui a de la facilité à écrire devrait pas perdre son temps à répondre à des sondages

Back