Adhd

achicoute

Banned
anyone here with ADHD? I was prescribe ritalin but was advice to only take it when needed... I am extremely stress theses days and have hard time getting things done. Do you think taking the pills will reduce the stress?

How long have you guys been on ritalin?

no such thing as adhd in my opinion....find a hobby, a passion, something you love and want to do and you wont have "adhd" anymore....im sure ill get made fun of for this post but i don't believe in this "disease".

you cant concentrate? always need to move and go go go....maybe you don't like what your doing, you don't like who your with... change your life, not with pills

lol ritalin is synthetic coke. it won't calm you down it will make you super nevous and the urge to constanstly do something...methylphenidate is a horrible drug

however if you really need something that works the best is dexedrine.

engines...it calms you down...

Non sérieusement, le ritalin est pas la solution si tu es stressé, étrange qu'on t'aie prescrit ça !!
Probablement qu'une coupe d'Ativan sublingual à faible dose (1mg) aiderait à te calmer, par contre ce n'est qu'un plaster, ça ne règle pas le problème.
Trouve la source de ton stress et règle ce problème. En attendant essaye des trucs pour te relaxer. PM for more info dude !

On another note, a buddy of mine was on a ritalin as a kid. For lack of a better term, he's half retarded now. He's reall... silly I guess you could say. Stuff doesn't click in right away, he doesn't get jokes all the time.

jus' sayin'

get some sleep, and get some magnesium and b6 if you're stressed/anxious. Ritalin is a stimulant, and very addictive. For students, it's really only effective for cramming. Whatever you learn will tend to stay in your short term memory only.

Lmao at all the broscience about methylphenidate ITT.

It will calm you down and let you focus. And yes it does have some addictive properties to it, but only over a long term period of use.

Adderall is effing great. It literally clears your mind, stops it from going a million miles a minute in a million directions and it makes you sociable and talkative yet able to focus on anything. You also don't notice time pass...

ive used ritalin/adderral/vyvanse for school purposes before, got shit done and have zero interest of taking it when not doing anything intense for academic purposes.

I wrote a 50 pages research paper about it, i know my shit.

lol ritalin is synthetic coke. it won't calm you down it will make you super nevous and the urge to constanstly do something...methylphenidate is a horrible drug

however if you really need something that works the best is dexedrine.

Le ritalin cest du speed pas dela coke lool

Adderall is effing great. It literally clears your mind, stops it from going a million miles a minute in a million directions and it makes you sociable and talkative yet able to focus on anything. You also don't notice time pass...

Skeptical hippo is skeptical...

Back