Any Mr members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gawd achicoute's posts make me laugh sometimes. Every time he tries to convey an argument to which he deems just, it just backfires hard in his face. But for his sake, let's just call it "trolling".

Came here to get some potential lulz since this is an achicoute thread..

..lulz were had because achicoute is at it again..

1328464145916.gif

U think i take any of this srsly?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Eh bien. On ne pourra plus dire entre gars, en alentour d'une bière sur une terrasse: "Toutes les femmes sont des salopes sauf nos mères." pour remonter le moral d'un ami dont sa moitié a été infidèle à son endroit??
Être un homme blanc au Québec, ça devient de plus en plus compliqué: on ne peut rien dire sans déplaire à un groupe de personnes qui montera aux barricades pour tout et rien. C'était pas de même dans les années 90.

Ur scared to lose ur girl thats why. Dont tell me u never had any lust for another girl. Its impossible ... u will one day

Dunno man i fucked all my lust out before my relationship. And with all races and kinds just to look around. Sure now i can look and slurp at some women at times, but then i come at my woman all hard and she satisfies me like nobody else ive had.

Shit man you don't know the half of it, I've been nearly shitting my pants lolling since about 4pm. We seriously should find him IRL, film the shit he says and post it to you-tube.

Watch out though, he might threaten to kick our asses like he did to some other member of the forums and then throw us a 10$ bill.

Dunno man i fucked all my lust out before my relationship. And with all races and kinds just to look around. Sure now i can look and slurp at some women at times, but then i come at my woman all hard and she satisfies me like nobody else ive had.

Wait another 5 years

Never say never...even ur gf is not safe

Im not saying never, thats just how i feel. And my gf is a different discussion. If something were to pop id be out without giving a single shit... Been there done that. And she knows my take on this, hence no misbehaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back