News: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe: Road & Track renders.

VWSpeed

Just a render but holly crap this looks good and the engine selection is going to be very very good...Now, will a manual gearbox be available?

fl-bmw-01_gallery_image_large.jpg

fl-bmw-03_gallery_image_large.jpg

fl-bmw-02_gallery_image_large.jpg

More important to most BMW fans is that the 2-Series Gran Coupe is going to offer a range of engines that include turbocharged inline-4s and silky-smooth inline-6s. Power will be routed to the rear wheels, and transmission choices are likely to include a 6-speed manual and 8-speed automatic transmission. However, it’s possible the Gran Coupe might only offer an automatic gearbox, with the manual reserved for the coupe and convertible.

We’re hoping BMW sees fit to offer an M2 Gran Coupe model, especially since the lifespan of the last M1 Coupe sold in the U.S. was so brief. If it returns, and we think it will, BMW is likely to slot a turbocharged inline-6 with upwards of 350-hp under the pert hood. The entire 2-Series range will break cover next year, during the 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/future-cars/first/2014-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe

Very very nice, love the stance on this car. The new 3 is growing on me and I'm hoping the 3 Series Touring comes to Canada in 2013.

meh I like the 3 series better, I'm not a fan of the whole 4 door coupe craze. I guess I'm old fashioned.

Wow, I like it! Can't wait to see what the final product will turn out to be. Looks a lot more sportier and aggressive than the F30. Throw in a powerful straight 6 with a 6 speed manual gearbox in there and it's a seller!

Just a render but holly crap this looks good and the engine selection is going to be very very good...Now, will a manual gearbox be available?

I can't see why they wouldn't do that considering the make.

Wow, I like it! Can't wait to see what the final product will turn out to be. Looks a lot more sportier and aggressive than the F30. Throw in a powerful straight 6 with a 6 speed manual gearbox in there and it's a seller!

Forget it its too small for you

BMW commence à revenir dans la game côté design.. Rappelez vous quand bangle est débarqué labas... Tout le monde chialait!!

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I747M avec Tapatalk

J'aurais voulu une serie 1 5 portes mais comme nous sommes en amérik !

La serie 3 devenant de plus en plus une grosse chaloupe et la 5 un paquebot: une sedan RWD manuelle avec un 4cyl a gaz ou un diesel torqueux avec une suspension sport dans les dimensions dune E46 et qui ne couteras pas 50 000$ , wow moi je suis preneur !

J'aurais voulu une serie 1 5 portes mais comme nous sommes en amérik !

La serie 3 devenant de plus en plus une grosse chaloupe et la 5 un paquebot: une sedan RWD manuelle avec un 4cyl a gaz ou un diesel torqueux avec une suspension sport dans les dimensions dune E46 et qui ne couteras pas 50 000$ , wow moi je suis preneur !

Une 320i 2013 c'est 35,900$ avec une transmission manuelle.

BMW is moving away from manuals. The 3 series is no longer available with a manual if you take the xDrive or the wagon and the 5 series is no longer offered with a manual

Back