So I finally bought a car! My first 0km! Not a mustang GT though

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Maestro

As some of you may know, I've been wanting to get a Mustang GT for a few years now and this year I finally had the funds to go for it.

However, in an unexpected turn of events, last night, I ended up buying a Tungsten Dodge Dart Limited with the 1.4L Multiair turbo engine.

One night, I was got curious and wanted to see how the Dart looked in person, so I went to the dealership and test drove the 1.4L turbo...fell in love as soon as I started pushing it.

That little beast packs some serious punch. It doesn't compare to the Mustang GT as far as the performance goes but I think the rest of the car makes up for a lot!

The interior of the car is just amazing! I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!

Price wise...it wasn't that bad. I managed to walk away with 31k tax-in.

All that is left for me to buy are winter tires and some wheels for the winter and that's about it!

I'll have pictures tomorrow!

And the salesman hooked me up with a car insurance broker; got a sweet deal on the insurance.

Overall, extremely happy!

1exploitableiamdisappoi.jpg

Dude if your gonna buy a 31k car from a dealer, get them to throw in some winter tires with steel rims. And not the crappy uni royal shit, ask for their best. Congrats on you Dart, i can smell what the troll is cooking inb4 EV an them.

Dude if your gonna buy a 31k car from a dealer, get them to throw in some winter tires with steel rims. And not the crappy uni royal shit, ask for their best. Congrats on you Dart, i can smell what the troll is cooking inb4 EV an them.

I saw what they had in terms of tires, not impressed. I did get a few of the options for free though. But the tires, I'll get them myself elsewhere.

I know EV is gonna come in here and make a comment about the mustang and the threads I've been making about mustangs for the past 3 years. But at the end of the day, I'm going to be the one driving the car and I've seen what other cars have so far and there's just nothing like it. I'm obviously not buying a fuckin dart for the power.

My buddy got his then Brand new 09 GTI for 31k Tax in. Son I am disappoint!

a brand new GTI for 31K, most certainly not fully loaded. I just did a "build a model" on vw.ca and a fully loaded GTI goes for 43k after tax. I rather have the dart limited, fully loaded than a base GTI.
That's just me though.

a brand new GTI for 31K, most certainly not fully loaded. I just did a "build a model" on vw.ca and a fully loaded GTI goes for 43k after tax. I rather have the dart limited, fully loaded than a base GTI.
That's just me though.

Actually he got a deal, they gave him the optional 18's, a set of winters and a pretty bangin' sound system. I would think that it wasn't top of the line but definately middle trim of the GTI in terms of options. I'm I wrong in thinking that 31k is a little expensive for the dart?

My friend got his LOADED (except navi) 2011 GTI last year for $30900 all included.

This thread makes me angry.

For $31k there's also the GLI and even a BRZ.

At least I didn't waste $31,000 of my own money.

I'm turning into EV...

i'm happy for you OP. getting a new car feels great. (srs)

but in all honesty, you have be somewhat had. 31's not too good a deal. don't take this as MR hating on you, just bear that in mind for next time (because there will be a next time)

How do u go from wanting a mustang so badly and wishing u could have one and then finally be in a position where u CAN have one and end up in a dodge dart? Your post was really unexpected but...

If you drove it and u fell in love well I'm honestly happy for u buddy and wish u best of luck on your new car brah

Félicitation pour ton achat! J'en n'ai vue une en revenant de Boucherville sur la 132 tentot en rouge et c'est tres bien réussi ce petit bolide la! Profite-en pleinement! :)

Should have taken free tire and steelies. Sell said free tires and steelies. BAM! at least $500 less you have to pay on other tires and wheels.

Nice purchase though, I quite like the Darts. Is it the hatch or the sedan?

yeah, especially at this time of year. Should have pushed for all you can get (tires and steelies at least)... as said could have sold'em, or at least have run them for a season.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it, brand new cars are nice to have, just that you pay a premium to get them, no matter the car.

As some of you may know, I've been wanting to get a Mustang GT for a few years now and this year I finally had the funds to go for it.
However, in an unexpected turn of events, last night, I ended up buying a Tungsten Dodge Dart Limited with the 1.4L Multiair turbo engine.

One night, I was got curious and wanted to see how the Dart looked in person, so I went to the dealership and test drove the 1.4L turbo...fell in love as soon as I started pushing it.

What? How a person can even cross shopping these cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back