IN HERE: Post the worst car you've ever driven.

android25ua

Whether it be due to the performance, the design, the interior materials and feel, the practicality;
or the combination of all of the above.

For me:

923695_1.jpg

and

zaz-tavria-1102-02.jpg

Définitivement le Jeep Compass.

J'ai encore de la misère à croire que quelqu'un peut acheter/vendre un produit aussi minable.

Définitivement le Jeep Compass.

J'ai encore de la misère à croire que quelqu'un peut acheter/vendre un produit aussi minable.
C'est pas si pire... y'a 2 contremaitres avec qui je travail qui possede des Compass et Patriot et son bien satisfait de la garde au sol et de l'économie d'essence ( 4x4 manuelle ) Mais coté fiabilitée ils m'en ont pas parler vraiment alors j'peut pas dire la-dessus.

Whether it be due to the performance, the design, the interior materials and feel, the practicality;
or the combination of all of the above.

For me:

923695_1.jpg

and

zaz-tavria-1102-02.jpg

If you got to drive a Tavria you probably got to drive the other Soviet wonder machines, different Ladas, Moskvich, Zastava, Zaporojetz, Volgas etc....A Sunfire is an amazing car compared to any of those

Worst for me was a 1996 Dacia 1310.

dacia-1310-romania-2000.jpg

From modern "western" cars, the worst was a 2004ish Ford Taurus.....absolutely horrible car to drive, I feared for my life in any curve taken even at the posted suggested speed limit (which is usually set pretty low). Interior was really bad as well but it was spacious.

2004_Ford_Taurus.jpg

older: 2000 elantra wagon.

recent: 2012 vw jetta 1.8/2.5.... disgustingly bad throttle response. driving feel was otherwise ok. really crappy materials... and really, they can't include a lid on the center armrest/box?

2012 impala... boat. all the 305 hp engine does is let me hear how much gas it's guzzling. steering not proportional at all, could never tell if i was turning the wheel enough.

inb4dodgedart

seriously though, my dad came home with one of these one day and wow, it drove worse than it looked...

Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

Chevrolet Cavalier; Rattle, bateau et intérieur pourrit, siège aussi confo que 2 planches de bois avec de la mousse et finition a vomir même pour l'époque.

I concur.

Quick anectode, driving 65km/h in a straight line (on Decarie) I swerved to avoid a fucking pigeon and the minivan didn't change direction, instead all we got was a tyre squeal and a pigeon on the windshield.

hahaha celle que j'ai conduis faisait la meme chose!

En roulant tu peux tourner le steering de 180* et revenir vite sans changer de voie... la van tassait de 3" et t'avais pas mal de body roll mais tu gardais la trajectoire initiale :D

Vw golf 1993 with 280 000km, the car feel like a sunfire with 500 000km or a corolla with 800 000km, everything feel like it will come apart, the transmission if the worst transmission in the world, make all kind of scary noise. and i have driven many golf/jetta mk3, and they were all the same lol. oh and all the 2,0l i have seen all sound like an old diesel with noisy valve ( when they run ).

1997_volkswagen_golf_4_dr_k2_hatchback-pic-4085230848806994219.jpeg

If you got to drive a Tavria you probably got to drive the other Soviet wonder machines, different Ladas, Moskvich, Zastava, Zaporojetz, Volgas etc....A Sunfire is an amazing car compared to any of those

IMO Volga GAZ24 is years ahead of the Sunfire. And its RWD.

Jai conduis trop de char mais dernierement je pourrais nommer la Chevrolet Aveo 2008... Vraiment de la merde comme char

Et des Hyundai Accent j'en conduis tout les jours pi c'est dla marde

An obvious worst car I've driven was an old Ford Taurus like this:

tuning-ford-taurus-lx-04.jpg

It was my friends moms car and I had to drive it pretty car for some reason (don't remember) but it was just terrible. And eventually the motor fell out because the mount was completely rusted.

I also hate driving this thing:

2010-Hyundai-Tucson-9.JPG

I just couldn't get comfortable in it, the driving position is awkward and it's just extremely boring to drive.

2009 Ford Focus...je peux pas croire que des gens ont acheté ce véhicule. Tout le char est cheap et feel bizzare...en plus un 2009 de 30,000 kilomètre vaux moin chère qu'un Civic 2006 avec 100,000km...

2009_ford_focus_sedan_se_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Also a Pontiac Vibe:

pontiac_vibe.jpeg

I did my driving school with a vibe, what a piece of crap, merging on the highway you had to pretty much floor it.

Also a Pontiac Vibe:

pontiac_vibe.jpeg

I did my driving school with a vibe, what a piece of crap, merging on the highway you had to pretty much floor it.

I tried an automatic AWD Vibe (1st gen) at one point and it was painfully slow

Back