Road Test: 2013 Audi A4 Review

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Audi-A4-front-three-quarter_rdax_646x396.jpg

http://www.autoguide.com/manufacturer/audi/2013-audi-a4-review-2298.html

The 2013 Audi A4 isn’t a totally new car, but there are more than enough changes to make it look and feel fresh. Last year’s model was impressive and changes to the 2013 only take those improvements a step further.

Lending a more aggressive look, Audi redesigned the hood and bumper, while rectangular fog lights look sleek in the lower front fascia. Following the industry trend, Audi slapped some LEDs on for the daytime running lights and taillights. A new single-frame grille also helps the car stand out.

Inside the cabin, the 2013 model gets a welcome upgrade over the previous model, which was starting to look outdated. In addition to available wood inserts, Audi developed a modern-looking woven aluminum trim. It dresses up the dash with just a bit of brightness necessary to set off the dark leather.

Great review of the A4.

They slapped some LEDs on it? Really? because they had front and rear LED lights for the last 3 years.

"Still, it’s not nearly as powerful as BMW’s entry-level 328i, which uses a twin-turbo four-cylinder to offer 240 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. "

Wait...wut?

boring..

i never thought id see the day when a camry has become more exciting than an a4

I agree, the A4 is bland and has not aged well. On the flip side, it is the best car to be stuck in traffic because of the nicely appointed interior.

La location de ma GTI fini en avril, pour le moment la A4 est dans le haut de ma courte liste.

Led lights up front:
they're not following industry trend, have the media already forgotten that Audi was first with the R8 to integrate a led pattern in their headlights?

About the 328i twin turbo:
this is ridiculous it's a twin scroll turbo technology that BMW calls twin power turbo, why can't automotive journalists get this right?

Back