News: Official: BMW 4 Series Coupe Concept (F32) Revealed!

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
More pics on Bimmerpost.

The BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe.
Aesthetics, dynamics, individuality.

Munich. BMW presents the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe.

The latest generation of the BMW 3 Series Coupe and Convertible leads the way worldwide in the premium mid-range coupe and convertible market. Indeed few, if any, rivals have made such a defining impact on this segment in terms of design, dynamics and efficiency.

Now, with the unveiling of the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe, BMW is looking ahead to the fourth generation of its sporty mid-range coupe – and reasserting its global leadership credentials in the process.

The "4" – a sign of greater exclusivity and presence.
The BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe adds a new dimension to the qualities of the BMW 3 Series Coupe in terms of aesthetics, dynamics and elegance. The "4" doesn't just mark the start of a new cycle, it represents the zenith of a development curve. BMW has given the new model its own individual character and a standalone design – and, in so doing, has turned "4" into segment shorthand for aesthetic and dynamic appeal. The latest addition to a nomenclature that sees BMW building on the fine tradition of its large BMW 6 Series and BMW 8 Series Coupes, the "4" stands for greater sportiness, greater exclusivity and even clearer differentiation from the BMW 3 Series range.

The design: a development curve reaches its zenith.
The BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe allows the driver to experience the essence of this new, sporting and elegant generation of car in the lap of contemporary luxury. An array of high-quality details provide an exclusive showcase for the car's perfectly balanced coupe proportions. Inside, the expertise of BMW Individual, skilled handcraftsmanship and carefully selected materials combine to create a supreme interior. The role of BMW Individual in the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe's development clearly underlines the brand's commitment to challenging itself constantly in pursuit of perfection.

Lower and wider stance sharpens dynamics before a wheel is turned.
The dimensions of the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe imbue the car with a dynamic presence even when it is standing still. The wheelbase (2,810 mm) is 50 millimetres longer than that of the existing 3 Series Coupe, while 45 mm has been added to the front track (1,545 mm) and 80 mm to the rear track (1,593 mm). At 1,826 mm wide, the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe is 44 mm broader than its predecessor, its roof line is 16 mm lower (1,362 mm) and it is also longer (4,641 mm) – all of which makes for exceptionally dynamic proportions.

4series1.jpg

4series2.jpg

4series3.jpg

4series4.jpg

4series5.jpg

4series6.jpg

looks very good, that interior is beautiful. Competition for the A5?

That appears to be the plan. They wanted to distance the 4 Series from the 3 Series in the way that the Audi A5 is distanced from the A4 and feels like a totally different car.

Magnifique, l'interieur est Pimp avec le velour et le cuir tressé!!

je n'approuve pas cette stratégie par contre de dire que la coupe 1 devient la série 2 et la coupé 3 devient la 4, leur seul objectif est de booster le prix par cette manœuvre et je trouve que les prix BMW sont déjà très élevé.

That is not a production interior...but it looks nice a cozy..like somewhere i'd smoke a cigar and drink cognac

Interior is gorgeous, about time they move away from all black, but what's up with that rear bumper.......

That is not a production interior...but it looks nice a cozy..like somewhere i'd smoke a cigar and drink cognac

I agree, same thoughts. The design is very nice, much better vs. the sedan.

I wonder if BMW managed to shed some pounds on the 4 Series vs. the outgoing 3 Series Coupe? It will change by the time it hits production.

Rear is weird, but overall looks much better than the F30.

I like the interior also, but hate the color.

headlight looks less sporty than e92, they looks more like 2 series concept and they seems to have put LED, every car has them now, time to change ... doesnt feel special at all.

tailight looks like lexus IS ... but not that bad ... mirroir overall are fugly ... interior is god , but copy pasta from 3series not sure if price justify it ...

I will give a 6.5/10

Back