First brand new purchase! -UPDATE PG.2

What the back looks like now, I really like the look. Only thing left to do is springs/mags/tires come spring!

back_zps8695659b.jpg

Bonne chance! As-tu pensé à appliqué un coating sur ta nouvelle peinture? car on sait tous qu'un dealer à haux volume fait très peu en terme de protection pour leurs voitures malheureusement

Im curious to know about the long term reliability of these cars, we had some at work with leaking intercoolers and faulty turbos. I think one motor with cracked pistons. Let us know if anything goes wrong

Saw you this morning on the 30 near les Promenades...

Chill out man, it was snowing. Tu collais dans l'cul des chars pour rien, pi j'tai repassé à la sortie Clairevue parce que t'étais pogné dans le jam à droite.

Pi faire des moves gauches droites dans le traffic arrêté sur la 30, lol!

Sinon, clean ride.

Saw you this morning on the 30 near les Promenades...

Chill out man, it was snowing. Tu collais dans l'cul des chars pour rien, pi j'tai repassé à la sortie Clairevue parce que t'étais pogné dans le jam à droite.

Pi faire des moves gauches droites dans le traffic arrêté sur la 30, lol!

Sinon, clean ride.

Damn.. Not sure how I managed to do that from Mexico, but I'll talk my 13 year old nephew lol. Couldn't of been me.

Are you often in Lachine? I spot a car like your's everyday when going to work. It's the same color and has the blacked out chevy logo too.

Are you often in Lachine? I spot a car like your's everyday when going to work. It's the same color and has the blacked out chevy logo too.

It's very possible, I work in Dorval (right near Lachine) @ King Canada Tools. Corner Meloche and Cote-de-Liesse, where are you at?

I work at the airport in dorval and Live in Lachine!

If it's you, I've seen you on Victoria last week! I drive a Red 2002 Sentra SE-R!

Back