Anonymus going after Steubenville HS football team

jaywheel

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

Fucked up story of continuous gang raping by (part of) a highschool football team as revenge on a players Ex, with cover up (and even involvement) by Coaches, the county sheriff, and some prosecuting attorney (who has some major ties with the team).... I read most of it, effing sick, especially considering all of the clear as day evidence.

Good work by Anonymoys in exposing these maggots. It's going viral and there's now a campaign to get Ohio St to withdraw Michael Nodianos' scholarship.

watching the video of the stupid fuck proud of what he done....hope he gets gang raped in the angus in prison to see if he would still laugh it out

watching the video of the stupid fuck proud of what he done....hope he gets gang raped in the angus in prison to see if he would still laugh it out

I dont think his angus is peppered for that!
Anonymous never cease to amaze me..good job once again and excellent article..thanks OP for sharing

nasty... but this is jsut one case.. theres might be hundred of case like this every hours..

Anonymous
teenager-admits-faking-anonymous-threat-against-netherlands-govt-and-internet-providers.jpg

Anonymus

incredible... it's like watching a movie... but what a horrible story... hope ALL OF THEM get what they deserve!!!

Can't wait to see what Anonymous releases next! This is a fucked up story and the guy in the video is retarded!

Can't wait to see what Anonymous releases next! This is a fucked up story and the guy in the video is retarded!

I follow them on twitter @YourAnonNews and some of the stuff they post is very impressive. At first I was not so sure about them, but now I realise that they are here to stay and they do what most people can't or don't do: get the truth out.

Just look at what Lulzec did with the Westboro baptist church aka WBC: they hacked their computers and relased all the info such as names, phone numbers, addresses, emails and so on because the WBC is an anti gay anti this anti that organisation and threatened to attend the funerals of the kids that got murdered.

This is BAD! I hope that those who participated in this grotesque act get what they deserve.... Thumbs up for Anonymus.

Nous n'aurions jamais dû diffuser ces images, et encore moins les prendre», a quant à lui déclaré Mays.

When the fist part of your statement sounds like that, you are a genuine fuck-tard.

Back