Mustang v6 2011

Pour avoir été exactement dans la même situation que toi il y a 5 ans, je voulais le v6... suite à la pression et conseils de quelques amis, j'avais opté pour le v8...je les remercient encore aujourd'hui...

Maintenant, je roule en Gt 2011 décapotable California special et j'en suis bien satisfait quitte à rester avec le même véhicule le restant de mes jours ;)

Le meilleur conseil que je peux te donner est: Épargne et quand ton budget te le permettera, go for GT.

this.

V8 pose toit meme pas la question, il y a du monde qui dise que le V6 ya 300HP aussi performant que les ancien 4.6L blablabla, pour avoir conduit une V6 2012 l'an passé, j'aimais mieux me promené en GT V8 de 300HP 2005 qu une nouvelle V6, c'est pas juste une question de power, le feeling d'une mustang V8, le son et tout l'ame qui vien avec, (pour les mordu de mustang vous comprenez de quoi je parle) economise ou bien prend toi une 5.0L 2011, tu regretera pas ton choix je te garantie

Last edited:
Jai vu cette été une Mustang v6 2011 automatic rouler 13.6 avec un tune et un exhaust .. ses quand meme bon la pour un model de base . mais un 5.0 ses un 5.0

Definitely go with the GT. You can get a good deal from the USA. There are many of them for sale, so you can find the package that you want (Premium, Brembo brakes, etc). I was considering getting one, but I decided against driving RWD in the winter as it would be my only car.

OP wants an opinion on the V6 mustang, not the 5.0, so stop freaking talking about the 5.0 .

probably most people posting here never drove a mustang.lol. it's easy to say buy the 5.0 instead but 11 000$ is a lot of money, and most people that are saying get the 5.0 their cars aren't even worth close to 11 000$.

Derp.

Un muscle car avec un v6 cé pour les boomers selon moi. Pour moi une mustang cé un char qui dort dans le garage l'hiver et qui se fais respecter sur les coin de rue l'été. Un jour ou l'autre tu vas te retrouver à côté d'une v8 et cé la que tu vas regretter.

lol...
Buick GN..tu connais?

nothing wrong with the new v6 mustangs.

but if budget is the problem, i would get 1-2year older v8. not because new v6 is wrong but just for the sake of not getting the lesser model like omegaboost have mentionned.

Wow, today i learnt that 90 % of dudes in MR seem to do stuff not for them but to impress others. not to make them happy

i dont see how a V6 Genesis or V6 G37 is the shit but a mustang V6 is crap? thats more than enough power to loose a liscence in MTL

you like it, buy it,
i really would if i would have a free spot to park it in winter

X2

By the way I have the biggest cock.

cock.jpg

Wow, today i learnt that 90 % of dudes in MR seem to do stuff not for them but to impress others. not to make them happy

i dont see how a V6 Genesis or V6 G37 is the shit but a mustang V6 is crap? thats more than enough power to loose a liscence in MTL

you like it, buy it,
i really would if i would have a free spot to park it in winter

C est exactement ce que je me disais...Je vois pas en quoi une stang v6 c est moins bien qu un g37 ou tout autre voiture a propulsion v6...Serieusement?

C est exactement ce que je me disais...Je vois pas en quoi une stang v6 c est moins bien qu un g37 ou tout autre voiture a propulsion v6...Serieusement?

Because the v6 stang is not the car ford was going for with this design, it's a lower tier they pushed out to make more sales. The GTR is also a v6, but that's what they were going for.

Mustangs are meant to be v8. The v6 is a pussy version. No male I know who buys a lower end version of a performance car is truly happy. They spend their time wishing they got the "real" one instead. People are trying to tell you this.

Back