News: ** Fast & Furious 6 Official Trailer **

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

i miss fast and the furious 1..
when shit was more about cars, when shit was less serious and when shit was dumber

Ok first, all this bullsh*t is suppose to be before F&F3 Tokyo Drift, since Han was killed in the third. And since when The Rock became a main character! God dammn it!

juste le screenshot du video.. un tank qui roule aussi vite que deux autos pis un dude qui fait du skydiving sur l'autre auto qui est comme 2 char en avant de lui ??

Je pense que je préfère encore une R34 avec du NOS ou ludacris dans son garage avec 100 filles en bkini que cette affaire unreal.

Ya trop d'histoire, pas assez de course et je veux aussi une soundtrack ''de char''. j'ai trouvé le F5 assez pourri en terme de trame sonore.

Sans dire que leurs séquence dan sle temps est juste FUCKIN NON-SENS. le monde meurt mais rien après... Bref, cut the bullshit storyline, give us cars and couples chicks and good soundtrack, it will be a sucess.

FNF is now an action movie with nice cars. it's not about the racing anymore. Also too much dodge product placement it hurts my eyes.

Nice, granted they got away from the racing, Motec exhausts, and the lol's but its become a better action franchise...FF5 was easily the best overall "movie" from all of them...

** fast & furious 6 official trailer **

Can't wait to see how they will handle the comeback of michelle rodrigues(Lenny)!
I'm voting for alien abduction or twin sister seperated at birth!

Back