RPI Equipped Audi Allroad

I spent last weekend driving to Lemassif and back in a 2013 allroad and i REALLY loved it! i love how this guy did air..as a throwback to the OG allroad. Could use color matched fenders and trim though.

audi2_zps7799edb7.jpg

audi1_zps3f81ee98.jpg

Crime que c'est rare cest audi là.

Ca fait environ 6 mois que je me cherche un a4 avant 2006 v6 3.2l manuelle bas milage, pas silver = impossible
Ou un v70R, manuelle, pas silver, bas milage = impossible

Definitely not my old C5 allroad. It is a shame Audi stopped bringing the A6 allroad to N.A., then again it was replaced by the hideous Q7. I'm sorry but the A4 allroad has none of the DNA of what a true allroad is all about, the A4 allroad is a fake. Better off getting a Subaru and save $$$.

Definitely not my old C5 allroad. It is a shame Audi stopped bringing the A6 allroad to N.A., then again it was replaced by the hideous Q7. I'm sorry but the A4 allroad has none of the DNA of what a true allroad is all about, the A4 allroad is a fake. Better off getting a Subaru and save $$$.

original a6 allroad is Audi worst money pit ever made tho. From the 2.7tt to the bound to break air suspension, only replacing bags is worth more than the car nowadays.

How is the A4 allroad a fake? Is there a clear definition of what an allroad should be? There was only one model ever available in North America, it's not like this car has a long legacy and reputation of what it should be. You just sound butthurt more than anything else.

Id love the allroad if it wasnt of: 2.0T automatic only.

I'm glad the air suspension is gone tho.

How is the A4 allroad a fake? Is there a clear definition of what an allroad should be? There was only one model ever available in North America, it's not like this car has a long legacy and reputation of what it should be. You just sound butthurt more than anything else.

Obviously you never owned an allroad so you have no idea what it was or represented. Yes it was expensive and delicate to maintain but it was also special with the air suspension, two tone interior, powerful engine, 6-speed transmission. Handling was not its strong point but with the right mods the C5 was one impressive machine.

The A4 allroad is nowhere near it, it is just (once again) a marketing ploy to extract thousand of dollars with bogus plastic add-ons which add nothing over the standard A4 wagon (which is much nicer in S-Line trim vs the allroad). This is why you are better off with a Subaru.

Yes, I do know what I am talking about. And to the newbies the A6 allroad does have adjustable suspension, a feature not carried over to the A4.

And to the newbies the A6 allroad does have adjustable suspension, a feature not carried over to the A4.

Well, it does have Audi drive select as an option. I know it's not the same. I might be in the market for this new Allroad. Just wish it was offer with the 3.0T engine.

Well, it does have Audi drive select as an option. I know it's not the same. I might be in the market for this new Allroad. Just wish it was offer with the 3.0T engine.

A much better choice than your Q5. It is a real shame that Audi stopped bringing the A6 allroad to N.A. however I understand why. Low sales of wagons and by the time it would get here it would be truly expensive. The C5 cost over $70K in the early 2000's, the new one would be closer to $90K.

Back