2013 ASELC Time Attack Championship

HaLo

Legacy Member
Hey everyone,

It's time to talk about Time Attack and what better series to talk about? ASE Lapping Club Time Attack 2013 or course! Great news, rules are unchanged for now but let's just say we are watching the guys in street class not to go overboard... especially you bmw guys (includes me)!

So? Who will beat Maxo? Will Carl's Evo be reliable and live up to potential? Are the RS-3 still the tire to beat in street class? Willwe have people running in mod or race classes? Will BMW, Honda and Subaru dominate all again? Will it take a 58 to run in the top 5 shootout? Will we beat the track record once again?

Anyways, this year is another great one in the making!! Register now for another BLAST event on May 20th. Once again, we will be mingling with the Road Race folk from SPC. Another great conjoint event where you will see the fastest Solo drivers in Quebec with the fastest wheel to wheel drivers of the ASQ. I must stress that due to sharing the track with our SPC buddies, we will not have a full grid of 60 entries possible. ENTRIES ARE LIMITED TO 40 AT MOST. Register as soon as you can, as this event will surely fill up VERY quickly!

The championship format is a best 4 out of 4. Here are the dates:
Round 1: May 20th
Round 2: June 9th
Round 3: August 10th
Round 4: September 14th

So, what are you looking forward to? What will you bring? How fast will you drive? Come and join us for another exciting Time Attack Championship!!!

Rules -- English -- http://www.perryautolaval.com/eventdocs/ASELC_2012-Time_Attack_Rules-EN.pdf
Rules -- Francais-- http://www.perryautolaval.com/eventdocs/ASELC_2012-Time_Attack_Rules-FR.pdf

Registration Form:
http://www.perryautolaval.com/eventdocs/ASETA-2013.pdf

Oktay
ASE LC Competition Director

Last edited:
You jump from round 2 to 4 in the date? When is the round 3?

This year i'll try to show up with my echo for 1-2 event to try it out in fwd street.

I really don't know what will be my time this year with that much upgrades, difference than last year!

So, I just need to chek the date now to chek if i can show up cause i'm working in CTCC

Dom

Best out of 4 out of 5 with only 4 events? Hmmm...

I would love to come give Maxo some competition. Budget and time permitting, I'll gladly do it! I still have to finish the SPC car, though. SOOOOO busy!

I'll sure to be there this year too! As soon as I kick my ass and start working on putting the engine back in the car and get it tuned!

Hopefully the car is gonna hold up to the abuse! and last all 4 events! :)

I'll be there once again in street AWD. Goal is low 59's this year... Maybe a high 58? But that might be a bit optimistic....

J'ai deja pris mes jours off pour le premier event :)
Voudrais pas manquer le premier TA comme l'annee passe : (

Count me IN !!!

Come on Sajan, if you can't make 4 out of 4, you're not worth the ASE LC Time Attack Series! :D

You need to beat Maxo, 4 out of 4 events! I'd settle for 3 and finish 2nd on the 4th though... ;)

Finalement, je pense rouler en RWD race avec des slicks même si Shiva va tourner plus vite que moi.

Je vais essayer de faire les 4 événements.

nothing in july?
my car won't even be out before july.. :(

this year i'm aiming for low 58s in AWD Street, to give Carl a run for his money
ill be switching to the same RS3 that every top street driver uses, and re-engineering the whole suspension to finally stop understeering in every corner
will still keep the car with a full interior and a/c, as its a ''street'' car

@ Raptor, AWD Street is going to be so much fun again this year!

Franki, our class with surely be plenty of fun, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with you!

Back