Article: Post A Picture of Your Car Out From Storage 2013

J'ai pas eu la chance de la sortir encore, mais j'ai vraiment hâte au 1er mai :D

Got the Viper out for it's first 2013 ride on 10th march (+9° celcius).
Then I got it out again yesterday (-6° celcius) for another ride, was smooth, roads seems OK, not sure why everyone is waiting so long to get their car out...

Bought many upgrades during winter, cant wait to install them!
- Vipair Coilovers
- Differential Gear 3.73
- HID kit 6000k
etc

Will upload pic soon.

Got the Viper out for it's first 2013 ride on 10th march (+9° celcius).
Then I got it out again yesterday (-6° celcius) for another ride, was smooth, roads seems OK, not sure why everyone is waiting so long to get their car out...

cuz of all the salt and dirt on the road. I took my summer ride today for two hours... I just had too, but now that it's outside my system. I'll wait until the road are clean, regardless of the date.

Putting a FWD car in storage for the winter is retarded... I often see porsches and bentleys in TMR during the winter... Why would you store a honda...

Putting a FWD car in storage for the winter is retarded... I often see porsches and bentleys in TMR during the winter... Why would you store a honda...

It's not just about winter capability of the vehicle, but wanting the car to stay in good condition for a long time, i store my 4x4 in winter and drive a RWD...

Back