• We do it rarely (few times a year)

Votes: 43 25.6%
  • Toys only, no dick, often

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Toys only, no dick, sometimes

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Toys only, no dick, rarely

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • She never tried it and does not want to.

Votes: 20 11.9%
  • She tried it once and never liked it.

Votes: 21 12.5%
  • She tried it a few times and never liked it

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • She wants to try and I'm down to do it.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • She wants to try but I do not want to fuck her ass

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Neither of us want anything to do with cocks in asses.

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters
Never tried it, kinda on the fence about trying it. Fun fact, I once dated a girl when I was 18 who said she had done anal, but she claimed she was still a virgin.

Girls get used to it and most learn to like it a lot! ... if u take the proper time and preparations.
U cant just attack the ass by rushing in.. patience is the key; have her relax n breathe with very slow movements at first just to get it in n stimulate her clit so she doesnt tense up from the pain.

I did it like 2 days ago with current gf.. she came twice thru DP using a vibrator in her snatch cowgirl style. That's an awesome view btw.. highly recommend it :bigup:

Avec mes ex, jai repondu ''do it rarely'' Pour moi, pas que je trippe particulierement la dessu, mais c'est comme un accomplisement, comme une fille qui suce/avale. Apres tu peux raller de la marde avec tes chum au bars comme de quoi la tienne le fait et pas la sienne haha.

BTW, c'est toujours elles qui me l'ont demandé si ca me tentait (!) et une qui me disais qu'elle comprenait vraiment pas les autre fille de ne pas aimer ca, que ''cest tellement bon''

oh wellll

AL

J'ai reussie avec une de mes ex que j'etais sur le point de la laisser.. ces fou comment elle font n'importe quoi pour te garder :D

Elle a pas tripper pis elle a pas voulue que je cum en elle..

Sinon ma 2ieme ex et elle presentement ces un no way direct, mais je respecte leur decision :)

Oui quand elle est ben soule lol mais faut y aller leennnnntement et mettre bin du lube

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I317M avec Tapatalk

Girls get used to it and most learn to like it a lot! ... if u take the proper time and preparations.
U cant just attack the ass by rushing in.. patience is the key; have her relax n breathe with very slow movements at first just to get it in n stimulate her clit so she doesnt tense up from the pain.

I did it like 2 days ago with current gf.. she came twice thru DP using a vibrator in her snatch cowgirl style. That's an awesome view btw.. highly recommend it :bigup:
X2, just let her move at first, she'll accustom herself to having a cocked ass and when she feels comfortable (after up to 10 minutes depending on the girl. Seriously), then grab her hips and go slow. Gradually move up the intensity.

*tu*

moi je suis étonné en crisse de voir la variation des réponses honnêtement, je trouve ca ben plate quon peux pas voir cest qui avec les résultats lol!
J'ai fais exprès pour pas faire troller mon poll lol.

Si c'était un poll publique MR serait la mecque de la sodomisation mais la...pas sur.

my ex was really into anal , it was like her favorite thing ! but like said earlier in this post , you have to take it slow at first ,after fun fun fun !It was not my favorite thing , but i did not hate it to

I tongue fuck her ass..

Annilingus is the way to go. Sticking my tongue in the pussy then in the ass and back to the pussy in the 69 position while getting semi-DT.

the thread title is incomplete though. should have been : does your GF/Wife take it up the ass ? Curious if once they get that ring they still put up with it / or do it more to please their husband

sphincter.gif

Back