• We do it rarely (few times a year)

Votes: 43 25.6%
  • Toys only, no dick, often

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Toys only, no dick, sometimes

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Toys only, no dick, rarely

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • She never tried it and does not want to.

Votes: 20 11.9%
  • She tried it once and never liked it.

Votes: 21 12.5%
  • She tried it a few times and never liked it

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • She wants to try and I'm down to do it.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • She wants to try but I do not want to fuck her ass

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Neither of us want anything to do with cocks in asses.

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters

ThePapi

Following the success of my "Does your GF swallows" poll, here is another one.

Can't modify poll options after posting :

She never tried it and does not want to = Means you want but she doesn't
Neither of us want anything to do with cocks in asses. = Means none of you tried it, and none of you want to do it at all.

Last edited:
images

Perso je trippe pas à vouloir péter des cents. J'en est pogné que c'était son trip mais pour moi une girlfriend material tu respect ca et tu lui sodomise pas la cent.

My 2 Centssssssss

If the girl doesn't like it it's because
1) your ManHood is to big (not a bad thing)
2) you're not doing it right.

It's a delicate (at first) procedure.

I've done it with 5 or so Ex's (and doing it with current). All of them enjoyed it and one of them ended up preferring it then normal s*x.

Ma blonde associe que de fourrer une fille dans le cul peut autant dire que ca soit le ass d'une fille ou d'un homme, c'est quoi la différence...

One of my ex's was really into anal. First time we hooked up we were both drunk and she was lying on her belly. Somehow it went in her butt without me even knowing and the next day she told me how impressed she was of me going for it right away without even asking her. She definitely preferred it more than regular sex, not sure why. Probably daddy issues

Ma blonde associe que de fourrer une fille dans le cul peut autant dire que ca soit le ass d'une fille ou d'un homme, c'est quoi la différence...

Same goes for making out, touching, handjobs and blowjobs then.

I guess doing anything with a girl other than straight sticking it in her vagina is gay.

Si jveux enculer un cul ou me faire peter le cul la prison est la meilleur place , donc jrespect ma femme elle veux pas , sa mintéresse pas pis mon ring jle garde pour domper dla marde .

moi je suis étonné en crisse de voir la variation des réponses honnêtement, je trouve ca ben plate quon peux pas voir cest qui avec les résultats lol!

Si jveux enculer un cul ou me faire peter le cul la prison est la meilleur place , donc jrespect ma femme elle veux pas , sa mintéresse pas pis mon ring jle garde pour domper dla marde .

WTF! Donc tu te faite peter le cul en prison..

X2 man....but im not done trying to convince her! :D its a slow and ongoing process!

I did it with this chick i was seeing......it literally was suprise butt sex! LOL nedless to say she stoped talking to me after that night LOOOOOL

En essayant la premiere fois avec une de mes ex , jchek ma queue apres quelques in and out , pi yavai dla merde dessus... Joublierai jamais cette scene lol

Back