Fishing Thread De Pêche

Camry90

it's about time! i can't wait.
ff95b0fe-1b42-4b78-97d9-d5d40ad78bec_zpsce2a89c2.jpg

IMG_1350_zpse7fdc1b5.jpg

IMG_1348_zps74792fec.jpg

It's a Pelican 10 footer. it's small but i will use it as a spare or when someone that wants to come along...
i just bought a swivel rod holder at Baron. They have a special for members until the 13th of April. 13% off except things on special.

Nice looks good. Can't wait too. I bought my permit last year and didn't even go once.

Hope you didn't have the intention of using that to go fishing tho. You're gonna be jammed as fuck lol.

Nice looks good. Can't wait too. I bought my permit last year and didn't even go once.

Hope you didn't have the intention of using that to go fishing tho. You're gonna be jammed as fuck lol.

yeah, that's for fishing lol i got it for 200$ like new so i won't mind. i am waiting for a 12' sit on top with rudder :)

yeah, that's for fishing lol i got it for 200$ like new so i won't mind. i am waiting for a 12' sit on top with rudder :)

At 200$ you got yourself a good deal. Makes me want to buy one too. Only problem is i got no where to store it lol

pas pour tout suite la pêche , dimanche a la fermeture , y'avais encore 16-18 pouce de glace sur les lacs

Last saturday, I went to my usual spot (fishing RDP river for sport) and 35-40% of the area was melted completely... some ice left. Set up my Shimano Crucial and some jigs and tried for bout half hour hoping to hit up some spawning Walleye... but waters too cold. Only thing that might bite now are cold water catfish.

Can't fish with live minnows anymore in this province effective as April 1st.. unfortunate because I've caught the 5-7 pound small/largemouth and 15-25 pound channelcats with 'em last season.

This year is going to be the best fishing year ever for me, hopefully.

181151_10150977635241390_1866360869_n.jpg

Went through my box the other day, tried to tidy shit up. Anxious to hit up the spring pike in the shallows and then for bass to be open. I don't think I'll miss a weekend if I don't have to.

^do you mind sharing your spots?
I usually go to Ile-Claude. Pike, walleye and Lots of small mouth.
I just bought a Okuma 10' medium-light. I wanna get to those spot in the middle of the river when I'm fishing from shore.

j'ai vraiment hate de sortir le boat !!! il fait encore tres froids , faudrais jaille faire un tours chez sails avec le speciaux jsuis due un peux lol
De jours c en boat , de nuit c sur le bord avec un feu des chaises de camping pis des gros worms pour pogner de l'esturgeon !

Sweet the 2013 fishing thread!

gotta go get my permit renewed, what's this about no more live minnows?

Just some pics from this winter to get started:

28" walleye
DSC_0895_zpsd38776f2.jpg

couple pike we had in a "vivier"
DSC_0880_zps9872f9cb.jpg

A nice saturday haul, not all of em, but most

DSC_0931_zpsbc78efd5.jpg

Jumpncrash are you really going to eat 5 limits of pike? I'm all for keeping a meal or 2 but that seems like overkill.

^do you mind sharing your spots?
I usually go to Ile-Claude. Pike, walleye and Lots of small mouth.
I just bought a Okuma 10' medium-light. I wanna get to those spot in the middle of the river when I'm fishing from shore.

I don't usually fish in Montreal anymore; I spend most of my time between Tremblant and Lachute in the small villages there hitting up prime lakes with my buddies who have boats.

In town though, my favorite is Lac St Louis; plenty of accessible spots in Lachine in the parks. I've tried lots of other spots from shore but haven't done nearly as well as I do there.

No live fish? Wtf is this?

Also, what's your bag limit? In ontario we have 2 types of license, conservation and full, conservation allows you like 1-2 fish max for any species (except minnows), and 3-4 for a full license.

No more live minnows. Only dead ones. There are different regulation for different zone. around montreal is zone 8.
I wanna go to the pier in lachine on my kayak and have the people looking at me catching more fish than they do lol

Back