Mustang Poll for shits and giggles *please come vote*

What do you think of this Mustang

• REMOVE the stickers, body kit, clear lights...and it might be acceptable

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • Its the most beautiful mustang ever!!!

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Its a PIECE OF SHIT!!! My eyes are bleeding

Votes: 56 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevprelude

Shop Representative
So i was drinking last night and was talking with a random girl. Got into a funny argument with her...She was all happy to show her boyfriends mustang, saying it was the nicest mustang she'd seen in her life.....long story short: its an ugly POS in my opinion lol

Its rly not my type to create drama especially online, but she is convinced that most people like better when there are big stickers on the side of sports car....id told her id prove her wrong: so here i am creating a cheesy poll

So here it is.....What do you guys think

Here is the mustang:

521991_10200593717180516_1565337375_n.jpg

Typical mustang owner

Unnecessary loud exhaust, ugly chrome rims and attention whore piece of shit sticker.

remove stupid sticker, clear light, fucking bumper insertion and gas cap.....and good to go!!!.....hahaha

at the end.....mag are ok...not perfect but nice THE ONLY good thing i see is side exhaust!!!! if they are borla or something like that , that the only nice thing on this car

Big stickers, chrome stuff, fake vents, funky body kit, funky chrome tail lights. Remove all the shit and a woman in her 30's will buy it because it's a V6. I love the color, nice blue, but not a big fan of the 4G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back