2006 Porsche 911 Cabriolet 46 000kms 52 750$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacques79

2006 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 6 speed manual, midnight blue exterior and sand beige interior, only 46 000 kilometers!

3.6L engine, 325 HP, 273 ft-lbs torque.

Excellent condition, clean carfax and carproof. I had the car inspected at Porsche Lauzon before I bought it and the report came out perfect, not a single thing to do on the car.

Options: 19 inch Carrera S wheels and coloured center caps, Xenon lights, heated seats, sports seats, sports steering wheel, bluetooth, Ipod connection.

I am extremely meticulous with my cars and make sure that every single maintenance/repair is taken care of as soon as required.

Recent maintenance: brand new rear tires as of April 13 2013, brand new brake pads on all 4 corners as of April 15 (the rotors are still good, they were resurfaced), 2013 alignment and new tie rods done at Porsche dealership this year along with oil change, new air filter, new battery. Canadian car bought at Porsche Lauzon, includes ALL detailed maintenance history since the car was new, drives beautifully.

As you can see, the car just had approximately 3500$ worth of maintenance so you can drive it with a peace of mind and just enjoy summer! And I have documented each maintenance/purchase so you can show them to the next buyer in 4-5-6-10 years:)

Car is sherlocked so you save money on your insurance.

There is no lien/hypothec (hypothèque mobilière) on the car, it's paid in full.

Price: 52 750$.

Contact Jacques at 514 743-4872 or malakhov99@yahoo.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2006 Porsche 911 Carrera décapotable, manuelle 6 vitesses, couleur extérieure bleu minuit avec intérieur beige, seulement 46 000 kilomètres !

En excellente condition, les rapports Carfax et Carproof sont parfaits. J’ai fait inspecter la voiture chez Porsche Lauzon avant de l’acheter et on m’a dit qu’elle était en parfait état.

Options : Roues 19 pouces Carrera S avec le logo Porsche en couleur, lumières au Xénon, sièges chauffants, sièges sports, volant sport, bluetooth, fil pour Ipod.

Entretien récent : Pneus arrières neufs achetés le 13 avril 2013, nouvelles plaquettes de freins aux 4 roues en date du 15 avril 2013 (les disques sont encore très bons ils ont été "resurfaced"), allignement effectué chez Porsche avec des tie rods neufs, changement d’huile, nouveau filtre à air, nouvelle batterie.

Voiture canadienne achetée chez Porsche Lauzon. J’ai TOUTES les factures et preuves d’entretien depuis que la voiture est neuve. Conduite impeccable.

L’auto est burinée Sherlock donc vous pourrez économiser de l’argent sur vos assurances.

Prix : 52 750$.

Contactez Jacques au (514) 743-4872 ou malakhov99@yahoo.ca

Last edited:
héhé

me semble t avoir lu il y a pas si longtemps que tu gardais la 911 pour éviter de défoncer la banque... :p

I'm planning on doing some traveling and then moving out of the country so I would rather sell now; good time of the year for convertible driving:)

I don't want to go trough the hassle of shipping a car overseas. I'd rather sell my car here and get something wherever I'm going.

I figure Enzo gave you a taste of the " F car

It be worst if I did... actually this weekend if not busy id go for a ride. You wanna join us ?

Back on topic. Sweet ride ! I drove it... Its like new, been babied by the owner.

Last edited:
The car is going to be professionally detailed inside-out this coming Friday April 26th. It will look even better than in these pictures.

It is truly a stunning car in person, the colour combination is a timeless classic and with the low mileage this will hold its value very well over the years.

The car drives tight as a brand new model, I am VERY picky when buying cars and do not hesitate to have it aligned-inspected if I have the slightest doubt that anything is remotely off spec.

I am located in Outremont (close to the University of Montreal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back