1993 240sx - RB20, coils, 17s - $2500 this weekend!!!!!!!

HeadBanger

MR staff member
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...ssan-240SX-Coupe-RB20-swap-W0QQAdIdZ479194094

$T2eC16JHJF0FFZuvU(NFBRfViV4Z8g~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJEMFF)euiT2YBRfVibHhMQ~~48_20.JPG

$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389ykWBRfVjK7rWQ~~48_20.JPG

1993 240 coupe
RB20DET swap

Work done since owning the car in spring 2012
New windshield
Brake pads all around in fall, as well as front rotors
Tie rod
Sway bar end link
New O2 sensor
New Flowmaster high flow cat
New spark plugs
New K&N cone filter

Currently the car is not running. I'm told it's likely the crank sensor / cam angle sensor.
There is also a coolant leak from the water pump. Was planning on doing a full timing belt job this spring.

The car is currently on KYB GR2 struts and stock tear drops on some good winters.
I also have a set of 17" Volk GT-C reps with tires and Megan Racing Street coilovers which can be included at an additional price.

The car is sold as is.
Emissions test was done in the fall as well as the safety inspection

It's not perfect, but it's a nice somewhat unique project. It was my daily driver and it never left me stranded until this current issue.

I am quite firm on my price, however I'm open to negotiations for the coilovers and wheels.

Also open to trades. Looking for a stock S13 specifically - willing to add a little cash on my end. If you want to offer a trade I'd like something with a valid etest. A safety would be a plus.

The first three pictures in the ad are how the car currently sits.

Any questions feel free to email or text 613-307-0501
Serious inquiries only please

Je parle aussi francais

MR Price is $3000 firm

I assume people are aware that they're buying a 20 year old car from Ontario.
I'm not trying to hide anything. It's an ok condition S13. People should expect a little bit of surface rust here and there.

New Price!

$3400 with the 17 inch wheels and tires, as well as the coilovers. Car still comes with teardrops and the KYBs too!

Found my next car, really need this gone, Perfect drift missile!

Back