Vitalyzd Strikes again.... , damn mofo

You can see some of the girls really wanted it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I really believe the guy is Legit. or the best actor I ever saw.. U can even see hes a little nervous also in his voice and he stumbles a few words.

Either way I can watch this guy all day!

mystery.jpg

pure P.U.A excellence, he`s a pick up artist and he`s damn good too!

sorry to ruin it for you guys, but this is all set up.

I've seen shit like this done before its a pick up technique maybe in his video it is setup but watch keys to the VIP or watch YouTube videos of in field pick ups....guys close on women same way he's just studying pua or maybe judging by all his other vids hes already a well established pua. I wouodnt he surprised

Pick up techniques lol

How to overcomplicate social interaction and give it a name that the playstation generation can relate to.

Girls are such scary and strange creatures that you need fucking techniques to get in their pants.

Are you a virgin or what?

Pick up techniques lol

How to overcomplicate social interaction and give it a name that the playstation generation can relate to.

Girls are such scary and strange creatures that you need fucking techniques to get in their pants.

Are you a virgin or what?

:( you talking to me ? I'm just showing the background to what this vitaly guy is doing. Lol I don't do this I find it fascinating but no. And no sir I am not a virgin ahah thanks for the compliment though I guess.

I'm talking to whoever thinks PUA is anything other than a steaming pile of shit.

It doesn't take training and techniques to walk up to a pair of tits and say hi.

Stop being scared of girls and putting them on a pedestal, they are not video games that you need to beat with techniques, they are human beings.

All the shows are staged BTW, and Mystery has to be blown off and shut down for months before he has enough material for a single episode. His only merit is that he doesn't let it get to him like 90% of guys out there and keeps going out and trying. There is nothing more to it...

"They say it's a reality show, so this shit is REAL."

This guy is a beast ! I doubt it is staged and i hope he is making some good money because he deserves it !

Back