HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Not everyone likes the idea of shoving a fucking dinner table down their pants on a daily basis. The moto x is wonderful because it has a big enough screen and almost no bezels. It's almost the same size as the iPhone. And as stated number of cores doesn't mean much, it's about engineering good software and hardware optimization.

Look at the iPhone 5. I've had it for almost a year now and it's just as fast and smooth as the day I got it. It's only dual core and by all measures less than 1.5 ghz processor.

Apple uses customized chip set. But it doesn't use dedicated cores. Plus iOS is a simpler os, which isn't as demanding as android.

BTW did you see what apple is doing with the iPhone? 5s same phone only upgraded camera and internals. Still 1gb of ram. And will be available in gold color. Lulz

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe on sheet but irl nexus devices> anything else. Rather have updates than anything the options g has.

I understand, everybody has priorities. I am very happy with the 4.1.2 software, I had the same thing on my galaxy nexus too and was very happy, never updated because I got used to the camera interface and speed.

This is the reason I dumped the Nexus 4 for the G. On the nexus 4 I was getting like 5-6mb dw on a good day.

2ihtnhf.png

This is the reason I dumped the Nexus 4 for the G. On the nexus 4 I was getting like 5-6mb dw on a good day.

2ihtnhf.png

I got 53 Down and 14up on my n4 LTE enabled on Fido which isn't as good as rogers or telus or bell.

Will it be worth it if you love having a unique phone with insane customization ? Yes.
Will it be worth it if you want a premium feel and have the stronger specs ? Probably not.

It's a matter of preference, if you don't care about the looks then you will gain nothing going from a Nexus 4 to a Moto X.

I'd wait and see when the nexus 5 comes out around oct/nov. One source says that it will be made by motorola (and wont be a moto x) another sources says its gonna be LG again and that it will be almost similar to the G2.

I like the Moto X's design and people who have handled it say it feel good in the hand, feels solid and not cheap. I was planning on getting this phone if it was at a nexus 4 no contract unlocked price but with contract it makes no sense to buy this thing cause it a mid level phone that has the selling price of the top tier phone. I'll wait and see come the fall for the next nexus.

I'd wait and see when the nexus 5 comes out around oct/nov. One source says that it will be made by motorola (and wont be a moto x) another sources says its gonna be LG again and that it will be almost similar to the G2.

I like the Moto X's design and people who have handled it say it feel good in the hand, feels solid and not cheap. I was planning on getting this phone if it was at a nexus 4 no contract unlocked price but with contract it makes no sense to buy this thing cause it a mid level phone that has the selling price of the top tier phone. I'll wait and see come the fall for the next nexus.

Next nexus will be based on the new lg g2 which is meh. Volume button is on the back lol wtf

Sent from my nexus 7

Next nexus will be based on the new lg g2 which is meh. Volume button is on the back lol wtf

Sent from my nexus 7

google supposedly has asked that the button be put on the side where it usually goes...but i guess we'll see in the fall what the phone finally looks like

Loving how NExus are really killing it with prices, I will never undersatand the guy that pays full 700-750$ +tx for a S4 or a Iphone .

200$ unlocked N4
230$ for a NEW Nexus 7, 2013, pretty much best resolution and chipset out there
Makes most of competing 7-8'' tablets obsolete, besides minor flaws
Nexus 10 ... still very good for value for the money

A HTC One and S4 are MUCH better phones.
The N4 at 350$ was pretty good for the price, at 250$ it's amazing, but still doesn't compare to a S4 or One.
I mean IMO even the S3 was a better phone then the N4, and I had 2 N4's.
It's bulky, shitty camera, lower then average screen.
It's the best cheap phone for sure, miles ahead of competition but it's really not as good as premium phones, even less so when compared to Google Editions.
On the other hand the N7 2013, is AMAZING both in pricing and quality.

HTC one is better than the n4 but the s4 isn't. S4 is a pile of recycled plastic glued together. Had one and every time I was squeezing it it was cracaling so is the note 2 and s3.

N4 has 5x better built quality than the s4.

HTC one is better than the n4 but the s4 isn't. S4 is a pile of recycled plastic glued together. Had one and every time I was squeezing it it was cracaling so is the note 2 and s3.

N4 has 5x better built quality than the s4.

Alors juste parce que le S4 est plus cheap dans son assemblage le qualifie automatiquement de vidange? Je ne suis pas un fan des téléphones Samsung mais quand tu regardes l'ensemble des specs et performance, c'est loin d'être une vidange.

Since the question was asked in another closed thread.

iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C (cheapo version) are gonna be announced on September 10th.
They will all ship with iOS 7.

That's a 5S in gold

iphone-5s-gold-leak-1.jpg

Back