what do you guys think about.....

SAMURAI-

Scenario you meet this 9.5 sloot and youre expecting to hit and quit it... She's all sexy but when it comes time to do the business....her vajayjay looks like a beat up fish.... Hanging out lips etc....

My question is WTF do you guys think about hanging lips compared to other vajayjay looks?..

Scenario you meet this 9.5 sloot and youre expecting to hit and quit it... She's all sexy but when it comes time to do the business....her vajayjay looks like a beat up fish.... Hanging out lips etc....

My question is WTF do you guys think about hanging lips compared to other vajayjay looks?..
The only sloot i fuck are prostitute so its a good way to get a better price, its kinda like latent defect when you buy an house
Sex.jpg

Turning down a gorgeous girl because her lips are hanging out would be like turning down a lamborghini because you don't like the door handles.

Just wouldn't put my mouth in it. Otherwise, what's the difference lol

Honestly doesnt feel the same LOL I know my Dick didnt get smaller so the fact that I'm not feeling that tightness just makes me sad. That's what i would guess but in reference to web md all vaginas look different lol I was just thinking this sloot was used and abused by a football team of mandingos...

Smoke meat is a HUGE turn off for me..
I acountered one or 2 severe cases of labia extentionitis and did smash it anyway but would not repeat, even tho the girls were hot.

Back