what do you guys think about.....

Hahahaha this was just a scenario it happened to me once but I don't sleep with her anymore so no more roastbeef mudflaps for me ahaha I like mine nice and nothing hanging :)

why do you need advice from MR ? And if she's a 9.5, you shouldn't worry about how her pussy looks. I wonder if she's on a forum right now complaining about how ugly is your dick.. fix your shit bro

à l'inverse ya pleins de filles qui disent rien , même si ya pleins de dudes avec des setups louches.

srs reply some girls vajayjay are like that the only problem I have with pussy is smell not how it looks. Here come's the tip. Finger her with your shirt on at a certain point attempt to take off shirt at the same time smell finger under shirt so she can't see. if it stinks GTFO quick. If not fuck bust and bounce. Play on playa.

Picked up a solid 9/9.5 at the beach and she had amazing boobs in her bathing suit. When I undressed her and she started riding me I saw that her right boob was completely pointing to the right. Not just the nipple, but like the whole boob. Hard to explain but it really killed it for me. Fucked her a few times and stopped seeing her. On the other hand she had the most amazing, small-lipped perky pink pussy I ever saw. Damn, still dreaming about it sometimes.

Back