looking for a 700whp+ car

I still don't think you guys understand. Every time I see a thread or video about a car walking on a bike, the comments are about how the car is a beast and amazingly fast. That person probably put $30-40K on top of his existing car, there's nothing amazing about that. The bike might have lost to the $50K car, but he still only paid $5K for it and will have the last laugh.

Nothing amazing? what's your definition of amazing? because taking a hunk of metal that weighs 3100 lbs and going faster than another hunk of metal that weighs 500 lbs is pretty damn amazing to me.

Sold my GTI and now im metroing it till I can get my Supra, the Titan motorsport stroker kit will put me back a bit but ill be in the 700+HP club. One day....

My buddys R32 skyline pushing close to 700 but I dont think he will take it down to mexico unless theres some cheddar on the taco

Most people tend to forget that a decent used bike can be found at around $5-6k. I wouldn't give a fuck if a $50000 car walks on me, I still payed $5k for the bike.

good luck gettinga bj while driving the bike. And believe me, I tried... so much easier in the car :lock:

Ouais mais le gars du char a 50 000$ a aussi le bike dans son garage... so... :rolleyes: ;)

yup. 2 bikes for 2 cars for me in the garage :D

i dought there going to mexico to race its just no to drag attention arround here. quebec street racing=criminal mexico= traffic violation not criminal

i could maybe find some one but its gone be for big money and if tha busa aint making at least 250hp its gona get rapped big fucking time.

rumor has it in ontario black cat racing will race anything on wheels for 5k on the street or atleast they did 2-3 years ago some bad mother fuckers.

if your really in mexico no use looking arround here there tons of 1k street cars down there

Lulz qc 1320 videos soon to be uplaoded on YouTube. The wangan isn't for the faint of heart.. someone accept his challenge id love to see this race

Back