Car Jackers in Saint hubert. Mtee saint hubert / maricourt area

Le Jour

Almost got my Trans Am jacked by two ti-counes. One white dude, loose perhaps tipsy wearing all black, black hair, black cap. One black dude, clearly sober thinking going on, wearing blue (denim perhaps) jacket and light colored pants. Both between 5'10" - 6', around 20 years old. Happened on Grenier between Forester and Domville. I was driving with the windows up, t-tops off.

- Turn right off domville onto grenier, white dude goes in the middle of the street "yo arret, arret"
- Put the car in 1st, stop, hold the clutch at the ready
- White dude comes up to my door "yo dude peut tu me donner du change pour le gas men, je connais le fille qui rest ici (tells me the wrong name) aide moi c'est ma 22iem fete, on fait des gros party en prison mais enquete toi pas de sa. hey stune sick ride" (Mix and repeat)
- Meanwhile black dude walks slowly along side the passenger side towards the back, checking out the car.
- White dude continues to compliment my car, moves to the front and feels the hood
- Black guy is around back
- White dude comes back to the drivers side "yo as tu du change men, aide moi men"
- me: "J'ai du change dans mon char. C'est parked sur l'autre rue"
- White guy "sick est ce que je peut embarquer avec toi?" Runs over to passenger side
- Meawhile black guy makes his way to drivers side

As soon as the white dude passed in front of my car, pedal to the floor, dumped the clutch, hit vtek level 9001. 20 seconds later I was on chemain chambly calling the cops

afterwards my mom and sister say they both had run-ins with these guys. The white guy can usually be found bumming for change. the black guy actually tried to car jack my mom in her silverado at 5am (lucky windows closed and doors locked). my sister went to school with the white kid. This seems like a real problem, so just a heads up to anyone in the area. I'm gonna talk to my neighbors about it tomorrow morning

safe to say I wont be sleeping tonight. staying low key by the big front window with all the *objects* I got. Fuck this urban life..

Don't let her slip through your fingers. For once a nice Trans Am with tasteful add-ons.

BTW.....GLWS

i may had seen these guys before, he had a 300zx, spammed me cause he was deaf and cant afford gas or wtv bullshit, with black friend around, between 19-23 yrs old

where i work in anjou

Would love to catch one of these car theives. One of the reasons I don`t have a nice car yet. Waiting till I get a house with a garage. If anyone has a '' Catch em red handed Party'' let me know :)

I have motion sensors hooked up to a bedside alarm, and a camera that has a view of the whole driveway hooked to a laptop beside my bed. Always keep big heavy duty zip ties and a ColdSteel blade at the ready.

And if people could please find a buyer for my Trans Am asap it would be greatly appreciated. The stress is killing me. Just gonna go back to jalopies that haul ass, until I move out

Last night before I went drinking I thought to myself, "something is not right" so I parked my moms 2011 completely blocking my car in. They'd have to steal/move her's at least before they can get to mine, for sure the dog would bark before they can get to mine, and she has good insurance so..

Also as usual I have my cameras watching my driveways and street in front of my house.

Better safe than sorry even if I live a ways from there.

Dude I gave money to that white guy in my d21... le tabarnak si jle revois ima vga his fucking ass !

Fuuuuuu... Thx 4 the heads up Mr. Day... I live not too far from there & drive in that area on the regular... Not too worried of getting jacked; who the f&?% would jack a gray Mazda2??

Still I'll keep my eyes peeled...

Back