****Official 2013-2014 Canadiens de Montreal Thread!****

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Use this thread to discuss everything Habs for the 2013-2014 season.

Enaction_Gilles_rathe_1600.jpg

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Briere
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Moen-White-Prust

and they continue to build a team not built for the playoffs

Wot? Brière is one of the most proven playoff performers among active NHL players. He has 109 pts in 108 playoff games (vs a career 0.78 pts/game during the reg season). You want to complain? make it about his size. But his playoff stats speak for themselves... and they're beyond reproach.

Wot? Brière is one of the most proven playoff performers among active NHL players. He has 109 pts in 108 playoff games (vs a career 0.78 pts/game during the reg season). You want to complain? make it about his size. But his playoff stats speak for themselves... and they're beyond reproach.
This

I don't get you guys who want to get rid of Pleks. He is a good 2 way player. As a second line center he does his job very well. If Eller or Galchenyuk progress to where they should then they will be the 1st line center we always have been looking for.
As for White I think we should at least keep him for another year to see if he has gotten wiser . I like him cause he can go around agitate opposing team players and will throw it down if need be.
Desharnais I would give him another chance as well this year. Last year might have been a fluke with the lockout. Personally I'm not ready to give up on Desharnais.

Plekanec is a keeper for me. If you're gonna trade a center it has to be Desharnais. I always thought he's overrated.

Back