Justified ? Car tries to go around me - (Video)

Razz

Legacy Member
So i'm on my bike driving normally with traffic, respecting the rules. and this car just tries to go around me like I don't exist
so i smack her mirror dumb b*tch.

You have to be a retard to do what she did.

THAT THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEM ON OUR ROADS !!!! peoples dunno how to drive , dunno how to turn , dunno what flasher is , etc etc etc

Did she not respect your right of way?

Not sure how this warranted you hitting her mirror.

Note: I don't drive a bike.

buy a harleydavidson and you won't have that problem. i've grown a mad beard since spring, now when i stop at redlights, mothers in other car are like : KIDS !!!! DONT LOOK AT HIM !!!

Until we decide that we are able to handle lane splitting, yes that car was totally in the wrong. She deserved the mirror slap in my opinion. You were clearly off to the side of your lane (like you should be) but that doesn't excuse a car passing you in the same lane.

hahahaha
Thread of the year
Elle est dans le tord je dois avouer mais quand même,
Pourquoi as-tu frappé son miroir?.. Tu aurais pu juste lui communiquer comme un citoyen civilisé. Elle n'avait pas l'air de la madame la plus agressive et méprisante au monde...Elle pensait probablement rien faire de mal

Why are you so slow to move with traffic. I would have knocked you over.

Because i saw what she was doing through my mirror so i was paying attention to that, maybe there was a cop coming or something? I was trying to understand what the hell she was doing.

I smacked her mirror so she'll remember not to do that again - it's not like I broke it(I think), i smacked it with open palm

well thats a grannma and that mirror is broken loll next time look at them in the eyes and tap on your helmet should be enought as a warning

hahahaha
Thread of the year
Elle est dans le tord je dois avouer mais quand même,
Pourquoi as-tu frappé son miroir?.. Tu aurais pu juste lui communiquer comme un citoyen civilisé. Elle n'avait pas l'air de la madame la plus agressive et méprisante au monde...Elle pensait probablement rien faire de mal

X2

T'es agressif pour pas grand chose, roid rage much?

Gosh, peut-être un peu overreacting? Oui elle est dans le tord mais un ptit blast de marde aurait plus d'effet que le smack sur le miroir, qui n'est pas brisé, sur l'image sa se voit qu'il a plié vers l'extérieur, les miens font pareil.

La vieille dame t'a probablement jamais vus a voir sa réaction, malheureusement c'est trop fréquent.

il est brisé, regarde la vitre

op is trolling us. Il n'aurait jamais poster le video ici si c'était lui

GJDM

it's like teaching a dog using a shock collar. needs a smack to remind her the next time she tries something like that.

happened to me maybe twice. I hate it when people don't respect lane space for balance and safety. I also can't stand people who sit ultra close to you at a light. Now I just wanna install a flamethrower exhaust.

But yeah that's a bit excessive.

wait wait wait

En tant normal sur MR tous le monde aurais dit: T'aurais due lui péter son mirroir, lui faire un burn sur le hood, crever ces tire et chier dans sa tank a gaz.

POUR UNE FOIS que quelqu'un fais quelque chose y'é cave ?

Seriously good job OP

Back