Road Test: 2013 Honda Civic Si vs 1998 Acura Integra Type R

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Love this review! Maybe It's because I'm a Type R fanboy but it's really cool to see it featured in a review. That '98 model they have is really nice and hasn't been tainted by modifications (save for the JDM wheels).

Thanks Autoguide!

Mon père à un HFP SI 2013 et il l'adore! mais rien ne va battre la ITR.

Ils auraient dû comparer la HFP contre la ITR.

RIP 90's sport compact car.

On aura pu jamais de voiture aussi fun à conduire. C'est plate mais faut un char à 50k pour avoir autant de feeling.

ceux qui ont des civic monté mint. garder les. Vous allez le regretter sans ça...

Si au moins Honda pourrait faire une version plus hardcore de la SI, c'est rendu incomparable, la SI à l'air d'une modèle taille plus et la ITR est comme une mannequin zero size. Pis esti qui sont laide les roues des SI, en faite, c'est devenu un fléau pour toute les compagnies -_-

!!

RIP 90's sport compact car.

On aura pu jamais de voiture aussi fun à conduire. C'est plate mais faut un char à 50k pour avoir autant de feeling.

ceux qui ont des civic monté mint. garder les. Vous allez le regretter sans ça...[/QUOTE]

c'est ce que je vais faire ;)... tjr amusan a battre...

Man I fucking love ITRs, I've always thought of you as a lucky person Danny.

Oh and the new Civics are BORING imo. To me it just looks like your typical everyday car that you see going to work in the morning...

Man I fucking love ITRs, I've always thought of you as a lucky person Danny.

Oh and the new Civics are BORING imo. To me it just looks like your typical everyday car that you see going to work in the morning...

They're quite fun to be honest, you just don't get the feeling of driving a real 90's sport car...

sadly the end of an era, and now all we get is base models with special trims and packages.
even the HFP package isnt worth the money, all it is besides the ground fx kit is, high performance tires, not too shitty looking polished wheels, stiffer coils, and thicker sway bars.
i guess some will see this as a bargain, but not really an advantage overall, for me anyways..

A stock ITR will always be a dream car for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

They should've used the 8th gen civic mostly 09-11.

The last Si built for driving exp, and still in the honda spirit of high rev small displacement engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back