How do i sell car "for parts only" in Quebec

bolidas

I have one car that i brought with me from US, and i want to sell it here since I'm not using it. Don't have time to deal with inspections, customs and etc. So I guess I can sell it as "for parts only" Do you guys now how it works? What papers needs to be filled and etc. (I have US title of the car with me).
Thanks

sounds too easy, I'll try to find out more... meanwhile, if anyone looking for parts car send me pm for info
will make thread later in FS section
033.jpg

025.jpg

029.jpg

Ya l'air clean, tu vas sûrement avoir plein d'appels de gens avec des intentions pas trop legit lol

If you have the title it's really easy to plate it here...

Customs office and import it officially
Canadian Tire for your federal inspection (they check for DRL and KPH speedometer...)
SAAQ inspection

Then you plate it. That's it :)

I imported it officially, have form1 (K22) and form E29B, but the car have few thing to be fixed to pass inspection and I heard they really picky here in QC. Since it's my 3rd car, I don't feel like putting more money in it.

KerplunK> the paint job is ugly (because I did it myself, just was curious to try it) :) however, the car has no rust at all, 2002, 1.8T (180hp) awp engine, 118k miles

if it's for parts, you don't need any papers... you sell the parts and that's it. the car is yours right? you can do WHATEVER you want with it... like sell it, what the person does to it won't be your problem! if you want to be anal about it, and sell it as whole, then just keep a paper, signed by you and the buyer, telling you sold him a jetta, vin number VWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01-01-2013 for example and that's it!

don't have space, have to sell whole car, or scrape it.
anyone knows how much junkyard pays these days?

you won't get much from the scrapyard...as far as selling a car for parts the only true way of making sure thats what happens is to part it out yourself...

if not sell the car with papers and because it needs to pass inspection it will go into the new owners name but he will not be able to plate it until he gets the inspections done

or sell the car but declare it scrap...the person will not have the rights to the vin so there is no way he will legaly be able to plate it.

Sell it to a small used car dealer, most of them will take it. I would refer you to a friend of mine but he left today for florida for 2-3 weeks

Back