Watch me act like an imbecille [UPDATE!]

Real music doesn't follow trends so telling me my music is 2-3 decades behind is futile and shows a lack of musical taste.

RJ, your comment is better. Telling me I would've made in in the 1990s is constructive. Keep in mind that it's not everyone's goal to "make it" commercially.

God knows it would be the last thing I'd want. I've said it before: I'd be perfectly happy writing the occasionally licensable song for tv, movies, commercials.

If I ever make > 50K/year ANONYMOUSLY with music I'll be happy.

Right now, LG walks into a strip club, massage parlor or other "socially unacceptable" place = some dude walking into said place.

If I were famous, LG walking into a strip club, massage parlor, etc would be unadvisable. Hell, imagine you're Bieber, you can't get away with pissing in a field along a highway even if in Quebec we're famous for not having any rest areas for 500+KM at a time...

No. The last thing I want is fame.

Tes christ de video sont pas mieux LOL

Out of nowhere..

Le premier vid est une parodie d'un video de Jamiroquai:

Il ressemble a Rej de Musique Plus lol

Je me le fait dire de temps en temps

Voici le "beau" GestionJC:
7aqa9ahe.jpg

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Real music doesn't follow trends so telling me my music is 2-3 decades behind is futile and shows a lack of musical taste.

Come on, lâche-moi le puriste fancy à matin! ;)

Les chansons traversent le temps c'est vrai, mais les ARRANGEMENTS suivent les modes des décennies.

Tes ARRANGEMENTS sonnent comme les années 80, et y'a rien de mal à ça.

Jack%20Nicholson%20-%20Deal%20With%20It.gif

Last edited:

Montage I made of me, acting like an imbecille in Cayo Coco last month. I haven't been around here much lately, I haven't had much time so please accept this video as a token of my appreciation for all the entertainement this forum and most of all the OT has provided throughout the last 2-3 years or so.

I sincerely hope it amuses you and since my face is blatantly plastered all over the video, if you see me in the street why not say hello?

UPDATE

I made another video:

bump

post-63525-0-72042900-1338685823.jpg

What happened? Did I miss something?

I swear I step out for lunch once and MR goes all fucked up: no more adblock, threads revive, people like LG posts on YLYL, it's like a weird parallel universe with airships, cows and Fauxlivia.

post-63525-0-72042900-1338685823.jpg

What happened? Did I miss something?

I swear I step out for lunch once and MR goes all fucked up: no more adblock, threads revive, people like LG posts on YLYL, it's like a weird parallel universe with airships, cows and Fauxlivia.

Where is the original video????????????????? Youtube took it down due to several reports?

LG, what is it that you say in that Game of Thrones clip? I don't know anything about that stupid show, but that made me LOL pretty hard. That ditzy look on your face....LMAO

Where is the original video????????????????? Youtube took it down due to several reports?

I removed it because my music publisher was making more money than me on the song royalties in the video. The song was MY song that I WROTE, PRODUCED AND INTERPRETED so I fired my music publisher and took down all my music. I have 100% control on it and should be making the most money, not Tunecore.

None of my videos were ever reported, I know enough to know how far I can go. I don't usually swear IN ENGLISH (other languages don't seem to matter as much) and whenever I use someone else's copyrighted work (like the Game of Thrones/Drakkar spoof) I don't monetize the video so it doesn't matter.

I say DRAKKARIS in the video which is a spoof from the following scene.

Back