Article: Zombie invasion vehicle of your choice

windex

Following a conversation about a zombie invasion truck in the ''OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread" (http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?643209-OFFICIAL-To-the-*insert-car*-on-*insert-street-highway-*insert-message*-thread&p=9146112&viewfull=1#post9146112), which vehicule would you rather pick when the next zombie invasion will happen? Why?

For me: my current DD and winter beater would fit greatly: 2000 Cherokee, 33", 4 inches lift.
Reasons: fully mechanical 4wd, fully closed cabin, plenty of room, reliable, not too hard on gas (compared to a H1 Humvee) and very easy maintenance.

This??
real-peterbilt-optimus-prime.jpg

Id build a pathfinder (or 4runner maybe) like this! Since I wouldnt even know where to get a marauder :p

the marauder should be everyone choice

fast, big, a tank, reliable, prettymuch bulletproof, and alot of cargo-passenger space in the back

Plus, amazing off road capability

un ram 2500 cummins diesel du debut des annees 90 avec un camper dans le bed
raison: diesel a injection mecanique je vais etre moin dependant de l'essence qui va etre rare et de mauvaise qualite avec le temps , moi je vais rouler a n'importe quoi de huileux que je peux trouver

An old Mack truck with mechanical injectors, 3 Axle lock, Balloon tires, get a nice cabin in the back with Extra fuel tank.

This is a bulletproof truck*/engine/6 wheel drive/off road capability/more than 1000's of km of gas autonomy.

Back