Period sex

perso ya rien la si elle est propre tu la mange avec sont tampon donc ya 0 sang ( tsé le but de ste shit la c que ca coule pas hein ! ) pi après tu tire sa corde tu garoche sa dans le coin de la chambre pi tu t'amuse dans la douche ou ben un peu partout lol au pire tu pogne une guenille et t'essuie les gouttes

il me semblait le monde sur MR etais des real alpha

To keep the thread naughty.. Who tried breast milk (beside the one from your mom) ?

I LOVE breast milk, its like stealing a candy from a kid.. Tastes sweet and exotic !

To keep the thread naughty.. Who tried breast milk (beside the one from your mom) ?

I LOVE breast milk, its like stealing a candy from a kid.. Tastes sweet and exotic !
You are one fucked up man... did you know that?? lol
meth_o_165983.jpg

Ya sometimes but my girl takes the pill so her period only last like 4 days, ill just wait otherwise we fuck.in the shower. And for those doing the clown kiss that shit is nasty.

It's in my blood

never.. did it twice the first girl cheated 8 times and the second one after i broke up with now works at...........LePenthouse. so in my head women that allow that = Dirty sloots

Best sex I had was when I went all-out Frank's red hot sauce, messing the whole bed. Always came back.
Two advantages : new bedsheets on regular basis, color change is always nice. Gives the bitch a hang on her constant period-migraine / whining.

Sucked the milk out of the titties, awesome moment, got scared shitless thinking she was preggie!

Will never understand men who don't enjoy his lady 100%.

Tryd the milk thing didnt work

I pipi in her sugarwallls as soon as I remove my mushroom tip it was niagara falls 2 in the shower

Period sex is dope and i dont see why you say women dry up i always felt like they wet even more

Maybe your tip is too small braaah

Sent From My Xperia SP Using Tapatalk

Back