Dilemme entre deux filles (discussion sérieuse) -UPDATE P.3-

u8eby4yb.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm reading this... When you told the girl to make it official did you make a big fuss about it or you went the "so i guess ehhh.... We could make it official" if you go that way the girl will think its lame and your just settling for her... You have to let her know you actually have feelings for her. Don't make it plain. My theory why she said she needed time.

And I don't know why your asking MR for this... You don't even know these people over here... Why would you take relationship advice from a stranger. Ask a close friend that knows them and that has a good relationship background.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm reading this... When you told the girl to make it official did you make a big fuss about it or you went the "so i guess ehhh.... We could make it official" if you go that way the girl will think its lame and your just settling for her... You have to let her know you actually have feelings for her. Don't make it plain. My theory why she said she needed time.

And I don't know why your asking MR for this... You don't even know these people over here... Why would you take relationship advice from a stranger. Ask a close friend that knows them and that has a good relationship background.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No I asked her officialy if we should make it official, before that I said I enjoyed every minute of time with her and we had alot in common. When you say LOVE after two months, it's awkward. She understood right away and had her answer ready, i'm pretty sure!

I'm asking complete strangers for objective opinions, most of my friends are friends with no 2 and want to bang her, so the opinions can be biaised.

Well, it's been a month an a half now and here are the pathetic developments of this situation:

In the past month, i havent' spoken to no 1 much except for sending random texts. She needed time for herself, she got it. Last weekend she sent an e-mail saying she wanted to see me soon and she felt like we should see each other again. Turns out it was her birthday and I had a gift basket sent to her house the next day (BETA I know, i had had a couple of glasses of wine that night). She was happy. She proposed that we have diner at her place end of this week. To be honest, I had been thinking about her a lot.

In the meantime I have been dating no 2. We see each other twice a week, I like her. I even bought her a present in L.A on a business trip a few weeks back. She cried when I gave it to her. ugh. She is crazy in bed altough getting a blowjob on a crying baby background in the other room just ain't the same, those of you who know... She's very emotionnal and getting attached. Wants to leave for the weekend in the townships, she's paying for everything. EDIT: One time, I was very tired (had not slept for days, jetlagged) and turned her down for sex, I fell asleep, she FLIPPED, saying I wasn't attracted to her anymore etc. example of how emotionnal she is right now.

So still at "la case départ".

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
So one of them knows what she wants (no2), invests her time and money in you and trusts you around her child and you're still contemplating going back to no1..... i think the baby thing bothers you more than you know.

^^what he said.

je pense que le bébé pèse fort dans la balance pour toi.. c'est vraiment touchy commencer une relation avec une fille qui a un enfant, tu sors avec , ca vire mal, ca fini et le kid est prit la dedans... !

So one of them knows what she wants (no2), invests her time and money in you and trusts you around her child and you're still contemplating going back to no1..... i think the baby thing bothers you more than you know.

Well, the way you put it... could be.

Pourtant je l'aime bien le p'tit gars. Ya rien comme passer Noel avec des enfants. C'est juste que ça complique beaucoup les choses, la logistique etc.

On dirait que tu te donnes des excuses pour rester avec la no 2, quand en fait, tu veux la #1.
Tu aimerais avoir avec la #1, ce que tu as avec la #2, mais ca te fait chier parce que c'est pas ca que tu as.

Tu n'aurais pas envoyer un panier chez elle et tout le tralala sinon...

Tu te donnes une chance avec la #2, pour voir comment ca pourrait se passer, mais en fait, j'ai un feeling que tu ne la feel pas aussi intense que tu voudrais.

Ai-je tord?

On dirait que tu te donnes des excuses pour rester avec la no 2, quand en fait, tu veux la #1.
Tu aimerais avoir avec la #1, ce que tu as avec la #2, mais ca te fait chier parce que c'est pas ca que tu as.

Tu n'aurais pas envoyer un panier chez elle et tout le tralala sinon...

Tu te donnes une chance avec la #2, pour voir comment ca pourrait se passer, mais en fait, j'ai un feeling que tu ne la feel pas aussi intense que tu voudrais.

Ai-je tord?

Sérieux ça ressemble à ça. Tu n'as pas tord.

J'aimerais ça être amoureux de la no2, ça serait le gros bon sens. mais à chaque fois que je suis avec elle je penses à la no1

la #1, sur papier est peut etre nice, mais s'elle te fait pas tripper, honestly gtfo. Tu veux pas t'investir pour decalisser apres ca parce que tu es malheureux.

Prend ca relaxe avec la numero 1, pis make it so that she WANTS you, qu'elle te manque and shit... s'elle veut te voir encore, c'est qu'elle te trouve de son gout et que tu as quelque chose qui la fait tripper.

Fait pas poireauter la #2 ... Si tu feel rien la et bien ca va pas venir ... Pis la #1 seem like trouble qui va te péter dans face t'elle une vrai femelle... Ur fuck point.

Back