$15k - What do you buy and why?

For 15K the aforementioned 330 ZHP is a great choice, I would also consider a 07+ G37S sedan with stick shift (also uber-rare) or maybe a E39 540 6speed (divine to drive)... Additionally a TurboX or well-maintaines V70-S60R, or a Legacy GT are fun...Maybe even a 'Stang GT (dat V8 sound)??

To preface this, it's not a "tell me what to buy" thread. In the spring I'm thinking of buying something around 15k and I'd like to open my eyes to some stuff I'm potentially missing.

Must be:
- ~$15k
- Car; no SUVs or trucks.
- Manual
- 2003+
- Stock-ish; so no EG Civics with fancy motors or stuff like that.
- Please say why you would buy this, and if you can, include personal experiences and pros and cons.
- I'd prefer seeing rwd/awd cars
- Daily driver

thankyouplease
:)

WRX Wagon manual transmission. Best model possible for 15k. MUST be a wagon. I'm addicted to wagon now...

Appreciate all the answers. I'm not replying to everybody, but everything is considered.

It'll be a "dd". I'll keep my Civic for commuting to work most days. I'd just like something nicer and more recent. As awesome and reliable as my wagon is I'd just like something else to have some fun with.

I'd try to find an '05 BMW 330i ZHP. Super rare, will hold value well, timeless design that will look good for a very long time, reliable, fun to drive.

23p3dz.jpg

interior.jpg

Ok tu m'as convaincu!!! C'est où que je trouve ça asteur...? :(

Mustang GT 2005-2009 V8 4.6L 300hp 320lbs/tor best bang for the buck, tu peut mme en trouvé en bas de 15k se monte tres facilement, des pieces partout et pas trop cher, moi sur le mien il avait un Intake Steeda 90mm avec programmeur SCT + muffler Flomaster, drop 1.7 = son écoeurant, bonne performance et le fun a conduire

moi dans ces année la tu peut avoir une belle california special:

franksdc757.JPG

Back