Who loves Whisky ?

The Dalmore 15 (retails at $105 at the SAQ) is a great value for the price.

dalmore-15-year-old-whisky.jpg

where did you get this japan whiskey ? What's the best way to be informed of special arrivals at SAQ Signature ? Any tips ?

I am addicted to Lagavulin 16.. What would be your recommendation for another good bottle of Islay ? Laph ?

I am addicted to Lagavulin 16.. What would be your recommendation for another good bottle of Islay ? Laph ?

Ardbeg 10, you NEED to try it if you're an Islay fan.

Laphroaig Quarter cask is also pretty good but I don't like their 10 year.

where did you get this japan whiskey ? What's the best way to be informed of special arrivals at SAQ Signature ? Any tips ?

Dubai duty free coming home from a trip. Don't think SAQ carries it unfortunately.

can't you guys order from a different source than SAQ ? Japanese whiskeys are really nice.

Picking up my Hibiki 12 tomorrow :D

Yest smooth en bouche le ben?

C'est ça que j'ai aimer du bushmills. Yavais pas un goût de fort intense?

Thx pour le hint entk ma Google voir ce que ça dit!

To be honest with you, the real fun with scotch whiskey is to explore and discover them... I never tried the Bushmills but most of the single malt are smooth. Generally people who dont drink scotch whiskey tend to think it's strong disgusting alcohol but once you try on a good one you realize most of the ''good ones'' are very smooth.

May I suggest you some that are not too expensive and very good and smooth?

One of my favorite ''cheap'' (in term of price) is the Glenfiddich 12

http://www.saq.com/page/fr/saqcom/s...ctedIndex=1&searchContextId=69657696155530295

If you want you can go for Highland Park 10 is a very good one indeed.

http://www.saq.com/page/fr/saqcom/s...tedIndex=3&searchContextId=696576961555344154

I would recommend another of my personal favorite the Macallan 12 but unfortunately SAQ don't sell them anymore and the one that replace it the Macallan Amber is not exactly the same, but still very good.

Damn I cannot wait to go to NYC next month imma get my hand on the Macallan 18 :D

Glenlivet 12 c'est pas écoeurant... Glenfiddich 12 c'est dans la même catégorie tant qu'à moi :p

T'as plus de chance d'avoir du fun avec le BenRiach ;)

Back