Weather is KILLING my fuel economy

Dubweiser

Just filled my tank, got 13.75L per 100km on this tank, which is about 17MPG... The tank was 90% city driving.

I usually average about 10-11L the city and 6-7L on the highway. Car was serviced in December and doesn't have any issues.

Am I alone or is anyone else getting terrible mileage due to this seemingly neverending cold?

moi aussi mon outlander consomme en malade. on dirait presque le double.

Je pense enlever mon filtre drop-in K&N pour en remettre un d'origine, peut-etre que ça va aider.

My Accent is drinking like a mothafucka ... put in 20$ on saturday, drove 100 kms and I was almsot at the point where the gas light comes on ... I usually get 150+ kms with that amount.

23L/100kms last two fill ups...mostly city...

Winter = dense air, longer warmup times, poor aerodynamics and fuel volumes that are temperature adjusted when sold at the pump

Same problem here, usually with $70/week i'm fine considering I drive around 500km/week now with same money I only get 400km

Je serai curieux de prendre un 20L de gaz, pi d'en mettre dedans jusqu'a ce que la pompe m'affiche aussi 20L, et vérifier s'il y a vraiment 20L dedans.

D’après moi quand y fait -30 on se fait fourrer a la pompe en quantité.. C'est toujours écris volume corrigé a -15 ou quelques chose du genre.

Same here. 2012 SI, usually get 9-10L/100km in the city. The past two tanks have been 14-15L/100km.

I do about 300km for 40$ worth of regular gas at around 1.32$/L
Which is about 10L/100km. And i do 70% highway.
Honda accord 2.4

I think it should do a little better. I guess the weather and tire preasure does this.

Maybe injector cleaning could help?

12-13L/100km.. not good !
with ATS AWD 2.0
But that's a lot of city, and lots of flooring . and i sometimes like to take off the electronics to make some nice oversteer

City Driving I was doing about 10.5L/100km in the Saab.

The Ford Taurus does a Solid 12-14L/100km, trans is dying slowly and the powerband sucks on the 24v

Which tire pressure should I put in my small 13 inch accent tires ??? I usually keep them around 32-34 summer or winter ...

I'm getting worse then usual millage as well, around 11.5-12 50/50. I do leave the car at idle to heat up a lot though

Back