Weird Kijiji Buyer

MontrealB15

I've got some S10 steel wheels for sale on kijiji for $65 and got an email reply from a guy who said he was interested and asked for a phone number. I emailed him back my cell number on monday and waited for a call which I never got. On tuesday he sent me an email telling me his son (who is the one who is going to buy the wheels) tried to call me on monday night and a woman answered and told them I'd only be home from work after 7. What I don't understand is that I left them my cell # and never got any calls on monday, not to mention that there's no possible way anybody answered my phone considering it was with me all day. He also said he tried to call back several times and there was no answer. I gave them the right phone # and don't have a clue what they're talking about.

The son called back tonight and arranged a meeting time and place for tomorrow evening to pick up the wheels. I was out and didn't have a pen so I couldn't get his # down or ask him about the calls as I was in the middle of something. It's listed as unknown on my phone.

Sketchy, or just weird? I figure if somebody's going to try something, it's not going to be for $65 steel wheels.

When selling anything on kijiji, prepare for the most weird and truly out of this world type of situations.

Do you really need these 65$? If no, dont take any risk, we never know what kind of people we can fall on.

Do you really need these 65$? If no, dont take any risk, we never know what kind of crazy guy we can fall on.

Well, I need the wheels out of my house and $65 is what I paid for them so I'd prefer to get the money for them.

I've bought and sold tons of stuff on kijiji without any problems, this is just weird.

lol, you'll be fine. I met my fair trade of some wierdos on kijiji

I figure- I'm not worried about getting beat up, it just seems really strange and possibly a waste of my time . I guess you never really know what kind of fuck ups you're going to meet on Kijiji.

I dont see anything weird here...maybe the dad could just give the wrong phone to his son. Unknown number doesnt mean anything...

If youre scared, just bring the wheel to another location to do the trade.

I had a friend bring a pellet gun with him once when he was selling wheels.

I told him to stop being such a pussy and that if he shot me with his silly pellet gun it would just make me rape him harder.

My point is make sure you're the rapist and not the rapee if push comes to shove!

EDIT: I'm tired and have no idea what I just wrote but it's too silly to remove. Just make sure you have lube I guess, and be ready to receive payment in rolled coins. (that happened to me once)

Sounds a bit weird, just get a friend or two to come with you when you meet up to sell the wheels.

I had a friend bring a pellet gun with him once when he was selling wheels.

I told him to stop being such a pussy and that if he shot me with his silly pellet gun it would just make me rape him harder.

My point is make sure you're the rapist and not the rapee if push comes to shove!

EDIT: I'm tired and have no idea what I just wrote but it's too silly to remove. Just make sure you have lube I guess, and be ready to receive payment in rolled coins. (that happened to me once)

lolll ur friend had a pussy pellet .. we tryed it on are drunken test subject ( one of my friends lol ) .. it went tru his coat ,thick ass sweater then his skin and ended up impacting his bone preaty hard

thats one shot in his arm .. he fail to the floor and cryed like a girl , there was a other 17 rounds ready to shoot ..

it was a 480fps blowback gun .. round pellets not even the pointy ones lolll

one shot to the head and it can kill any living creature .. including use

just saying dont walk up to a guy trying to jack u up with his ( pussy ) pellet gun .. u might have a ride of ur life trying to make a hero out of ur self ...

anyways peace

Have him come to your house. For 65$, not worth going out of your way and he'd be very stupid to do anything at your house, especially for $65 wheels.

Thanks guys. My buddy's coming with me since I'll be with him at that time anyway, will see what happens but surely everything will be fine. I'll ask the guy what his deal was with his weird phone calls once he pays for the wheels.

Chevy S10, attracts redneck inbreds

It would seem. Oh well, 25 mpg truck bro. :bigup:

my phone calls private on purpose, i don't want some freak from kijiji calling me back or texting me after midnight (like many did before and i find it very disrespectful)

I figure- I'm not worried about getting beat up, it just seems really strange and possibly a waste of my time . I guess you never really know what kind of fuck ups you're going to meet on Kijiji.

bro , you getting beat up by some one ? dont joke like this :D . u can kick ass 90% of ppl lol :D*tu*

Back